2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Am I the only thread regular that doesn't purchase New SB releases online/phone order?

I buy every pair at my local, that being said.. Tomorrow should be interesting :smokin

Look at your rep count.

I think it's telling you to buy some Lucky's...

I want to rep you so bad but I just can't ruin it.

Yea I thought same thing to myself when I looked at it earlier. Maybe I'll go hunting here soon. I have actually been thinking about luckies as of late thanks to a friend of mine reminding me every chance he gets how clean he thinks the cw is lol

Last edited:
Am I the only thread regular that doesn't purchase New SB releases online/phone order?

I buy every pair at my local, that being said.. Tomorrow should be interesting
smokin.gif
I don't have a local. I live in CT and my local is either NY or RI...

So to make up for that I have locals abroad. Like shoe installation or Rukus 

Last edited:
Interesting, I just assume that most bigger cities have one skateshop/boutique or another..

Yea I thought same thing to myself when I looked at it earlier. Maybe I'll go hunting here soon. I have actually been thinking about luckies as of late thanks to a friend of mine reminding me every chance he gets how clean he thinks the cw is lol
I legit almost repped by accident. Do it, though! I want to see more DS pairs pop up in here. Cy can't be the only one with a billion pairs.
Interesting, I just assume that most bigger cities have one skateshop/boutique or another..
New Haven used to have a shop called Enclave but they shut down so there are 0 SB accounts in the whole state of CT.

I buy every pair at my local, that being said.. Tomorrow should be interesting :smokin

I try to do local if time allows for me to. But mostly I stick to online. Rarely do phone order either.

I live in ny and have no local. Did for several years but they closes after a couple years when i got into it in 06-07.

Nearest place is in albany 2 hrs away or nyc 2+ hrs with train subway etc.

I rely solely online and phone orders.

Out here in topeka. Kansas I have no local so I make every attempt I can to support as many skate shops across the nation both large and small. With that being said phone and online is all I've got

Any of my size 13 brethren scoop those DS Cigar City highs for $137 just now?
nerd.gif

Right price, wrong time for me.

Last edited:
I live in ny and have no local. Did for several years but they closes after a couple years when i got into it in 06-07.

Nearest place is in albany 2 hrs away or nyc 2+ hrs with train subway etc.

I rely solely online and phone orders.
where are you in NY/ 845 specifically that you are 2 to albany and 2+ to NYC?

think i know the spot you mention...2nd Nature? used to always have a size waiting for me 

Last edited:
Need to stay strong and wait for NDC on Saturday.
Wouldn't it be great if NDC dropped BttF's on Saturday also. People be like

What I'm feeling right now, are there Good Samaritan #ntsb Fam out there 10US

But will also try to camp here in the SB thread, thanks brothers

Back
Top Bottom