2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm sure this is old news, but it's official

I understand the SB line was stronger back in the day but alot of good kicks dropped in the past couple years. I can't speak for the passed I was chasing Jordan's back in the day I didn't like dunks. Thought they were ****boi shoes. Someone got me a pair of dunks a cpl years ago as a gift and it's all I been wearing...I don't even be knowing the names to all my **** but best believe I got some heat. Other dunks got hated on on here profusely and were hella nice...good lookin out though to this forum for putting me up on some ****.

it was no Recall

They just had to stop advertise them online 

they were still allowed to sell them instore

Still not really supposed to say much on this (or what little I know anyway), but it's a VERY strange situation. Not a recall, but it sounds like there are still some things up in the air with that pack.

Peace,
J

Thanks yall was almost sure it was an SB. They are sick AF though. The swoosh and tounge patch are Velcro and come off. Did they originally come with different patches like the air maxes from last year?

I think this shoe got fronted on hard. I love my pair though...mad comfortable too but the fit is a bit smaller then other 13s so I don't wear as often as I'd like. Once again I have no idea about the name or story or release year on these just seen them cheap and decided to reluctantly cop. The reluctant cops end up being the best ones some times

Last edited:
Liking the homegrown collab more and more with each pic. Disliking the IW dunks more and more with each pic.. Maybe it's in the materials used...

Back
Top Bottom