2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Denims were listed at $300 - $500 too...Just saying...

Anyway, via Mr. Koston at Complexmess...

3ABDB399-6AC8-4CF9-A2D0-E59F11AAF5CA.jpeg

Don’t remember if asked this before, but what color blue or what sneaker were people getting the blue laces for the New Castles?

Do the new Pigeons have an official name?

Might consider purchasing a pair if they at least sit one week lol.

Y'all can go out there and look crazy if you want. I'll try online and hopefully NTNY if they somehow get them.

Hopefully the off white, Jordan 11 drop overshadow the pigeon I don't want no hype I like being able to just walk-in and cop.
I mean if Staple wanted to be a **** he could just release only 10 pairs at the popup. But i doubt it'd be that small of a drop.

I heard that Nike is gonna move a lot of product through Amazon directly, but my understanding is that SB accounts won’t be affected, and also that SB accounts are all encompassing as far as Dunks go.

ats kicks ats kicks
You, My Man, are Correct!
For now...
Talk has been going around about offering Nike SB to Amazon, as well...

"Color: Black/Black/Sienna
Nubuck & Stetson Water Proof Leather.
A tongue gusset provides a sock-like fit & yeah, we had to bring back the padded thick tongue. Nike has never put the old school padded tongue onto the new outsole with added heel lobe inside for lock down fit—this is a Black Pigeon exclusive.
Nike Zoom Air in the heel and we brought back the OG sock liner print for good measure.
And last but not certainly not least, OG pink Nike SB box has been resurrected just for the Black Pigeon."

Waterproof leather is cool. Would be good rainy shoes, especially if the black nubuck fades to grey.

Back
Top Bottom