2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

those mint ones look grey then they look khaki i just hope its the flash or something like that,cuz i ordered these..im hoping they're grey...btw does anyone have the fossils im trying to figure out how to clean the front and also the heel,the front has black marks cuz of the front creasing and the blk part rubs on it.. >:

I believe they're listed as "soft grey/medium mint," so you should be good.

i want those also, do you think you could take pictures of the mint shoes in regular lighting?  hard to tell in stock photos...  where'd you get yours from?
i just ordered them on sunday and they shipped out monday, i ordered them from this premier store someone posted on here..im on westcoast so it'll be a bit till they come in.

Dear goodness. Those are amazing.
Anywhere to cop a sz US11?
These and those unFutura lows are screaming my name. I've been wanting to get back into SB's for about a year and a half now but didn't like any releases until now.
I saw them in Blades in NYC over the weekend. 212-477-7350

nothing special here

Pffft... A matter of opinion.

In my opinion... These bad boys are Fiyyyaaaa!!! (No pun intended 8))

Might have to double up on these...

thanks man just came in a few hours ago, didnt get the chance to wear them yet the attention to detail on these is spectacular, nike can really make something look nice when they want to

205 shipped from rif size 12, which made sense cuz blades charged 170 plus tax and had ppl camping for them, might as well pay the extra $20-$30 then wait outside in the rain :smh:

Last edited:
when these drop?

They're out now. Some links were posted a page or two back for ordering. SPoT is sold out though. A lot of stores haven't gotten them yet.

I got those in yesterday and swapped the red laces for the white ones.

They're out now. Some links were posted a page or two back for ordering. SPoT is sold out though. A lot of stores haven't gotten them yet.
I got those in yesterday and swapped the red laces for the white ones.
Can we see some on feet shots? I'm still on the fence with these. White laces are looking like the move with this pair.

Can we see some on feet shots? I'm still on the fence with these. White laces are looking like the move with this pair.

Not at home right now, I'll try and take some later.

Here are two other shots for comparison. Click to zoom/enlarge.

I agree. The white laces make the shoe.

Just got off work. Don't mind the work khakis. I'm not a big expert at taking on-feet pics tho. Size 10.5

Last edited:
I agree. The white laces make the shoe.
Just got off work. Don't mind the work khakis. I'm not a big expert at taking on-feet pics tho. Size 10.5

Fresh!

its funny how lately these nike sb releases the GR looks better than the quickstrikes sometimes lol

Fresh!
its funny how lately these nike sb releases the GR looks better than the quickstrikes sometimes lol

Absolutely. They could of easily slapped some fancy name on em or made em a quickstrike people would go rabid. I've been pretty happy with the GRs lately.

Back
Top Bottom