2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Credit goes to “shotformeat” on Slap. Looks like a decon high is coming.

CD18DAEB-F9E3-4EC9-8480-75E792E56FE1.jpeg
I like the tongues on these , pause

Yo imma just say it.

I don’t get you dudes. Nike SB actually drops a good color way (which let’s be honest has been few and far between for a couple years now) and you guys are upset to see newfound interest in SBs?

At some point we were all new to this, why chastise people for showing interest or even appreciation.

Fam I literally have a closet full of SBs and I rarely post in here, seeing celebs like wale, Travis etc wearing their old joints only serves as a reminder to some of the **** I’ve had on stash for years, it doesn’t make me butt hurt over newfound exposure.

And before you say it I’m never in a yeezy thread, I literally do this three, the AJ1 thread, the AF1 thread and AM1 thread I’m beyond basic.

Can someone help with with a legit check on these Melvin’s please?
282EEE5F-94D2-4BBE-AE12-CA99B5CEF186.png B15EF388-C89B-430C-A69F-AD43C390C463.png 68C4FF34-2EB5-4307-881D-DE289607530F.jpeg
hard to tell from these photos. they look ok and the tag looks ok, but I know there have been a lot of fake black melvins produced. If you could somehow get some better photos I'll take another look.

that's facts sneakaprince sneakaprince a lotta dudes get pretentious with sneakers, thinking that the little niche they're in elevates themselves above others. especially folks that talk down upon people who wear off white nikes or yeezys. the same people calling others hypebeasts are being called hypebeasts by someone else. Nike SB died to me with the new tooling dunks. after that, I was relegated to ebay. I've only had two new tooling pairs - de la lows, a gift to me, and pink box lows, which I sold before wearing because of how bad they felt. thankfully I was able to find a ton of pairs between ebay and FB for great prices, although I wound up still selling most.

Last edited:
And before you say it I’m never in a yeezy thread, I literally do this three, the AJ1 thread, the AF1 thread and AM1 thread I’m beyond basic.
Newfound exposure is one thing, like the old celebrity sneaker stalker when they actually spotlighted celebs bringing out heat not the latest promo hype. But simply just posting more in anticipation of what they know is coming [diamond sb hype] is what my gripe is

Why does it both you?

Truth be told this is the weakest diamond collab yet, and we haven’t even seen full pics. Outside of the exposure potentially raising the price on grails I’ve been hunting I could care less.

Why does it both you?

Truth be told this is the weakest diamond collab yet, and we haven’t even seen full pics. Outside of the exposure potentially raising the price on grails I’ve been hunting I could care less.
Eh not necessarily bothered, its cool to see folks true to it or be educated but my gripe always lies with how hard it is to get sneakers now and the promoting of the hype basically for resellers to have no interest

Why does it both you?

Come in here during a run of thin-tongue plastic-leather releases and experience the passion a lot of these guys have. Humidity or Diamond drops and same guys dealing with bots, stockx, celebs etc. I can understand people feeling a bit provincial.

shrug. if it wasn't for resellers I wouldn't have had most of my SBs. how come we can justify paying 2-5x retail for older pairs but not new pairs? last pair of SBs I copped for from a shop was wino janoskis, shoutout blades NYC for the upcharge.

shrug. if it wasn't for resellers I wouldn't have had most of my SBs. how come we can justify paying 2-5x retail for older pairs but not new pairs? last pair of SBs I copped for from a shop was wino janoskis, shoutout blades NYC for the upcharge.
True, a blessing and a curse but this new age resell isnt even about looking out like it used to be, all about the come up. But i do understand

cuz normally older pairs have better quality materials and are more comfortable. i aint paying 2x for some trash *** plastic leather or shark skin suede shoes. if you good with that then do you

cuz normally older pairs have better quality materials and are more comfortable. i aint paying 2x for some trash *** plastic leather or shark skin suede shoes. if you good with that then do you
hell no.
I didn't start buying SBs til about 08/09 and I recognize there are a lot of folks in here that maybe first got exposed to new tooling SBs, so maybe those are just the ones that hooked em in. that's fine too, I just couldn't do that to my feet.

Last edited:
What’s good fam. My iPhone got my post looking crazy. Glad homies read through that.

All is well. Been on dad mode (like many of the older vets in here) so I been low. Glad to see the thread pumping.

As always thanks to John for posting the phone order shops last week, I overpaid a bit trying to get the humidity’s (some shop charged me 145 shipped) but I’m glad I was able to cop.

I didn’t even wanna comment during all the hype and have one of these new dudes bash me for “being on the bandwagon” lol.

I’ve actually appreciated SBs getting outta the limelight as well, finally copped my Iowa’s last summer for a great price. Hunting Luckies still but the humidity’s may suffice.

Part of me regrets selling my RESNs and Thai Temples but such is life.

What’s good fam. My iPhone got my post looking crazy. Glad homies read through that.

All is well. Been on dad mode (like many of the older vets in here) so I been low. Glad to see the thread pumping.

As always thanks to John for posting the phone order shops last week, I overpaid a bit trying to get the humidity’s (some shop charged me 145 shipped) but I’m glad I was able to cop.

I didn’t even wanna comment during all the hype and have one of these new dudes bash me for “being on the bandwagon” lol.

I’ve actually appreciated SBs getting outta the limelight as well, finally copped my Iowa’s last summer for a great price. Hunting Luckies still but the humidity’s may suffice.

Part of me regrets selling my RESNs and Thai Temples but such is life.

Def comparing my Temples to these as soon as they come in.

Back
Top Bottom