2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Leather on these Whites is phenomenal!! Wowww... In pics it looked like the same stiff trash that was on the Blazers, but nope! So soft.

Leather on these Whites is phenomenal!! Wowww... In pics it looked like the same stiff trash that was on the Blazers, but nope! So soft.
I know right?!? It appears NSB really did their thing with this whole Orange Label concept. What concerns me is if/when this whole concept is used on pairs that aren't as simple. A limited, higher quality SB, that's more colorful/has more pop?

I know right?!? It appears NSB really did their thing with this whole Orange Label concept. What concerns me is if/when this whole concept is used on pairs that aren't as simple. A limited, higher quality SB, that's more colorful/has more pop?

They should use it on everything

funny thing about your avi... just showed aedyn revenge of the nerds 2 last week... hope all is well!
The drop off in quality between 1 and 2 is ridiculous. I actually liked part 3 better than 2. 1 is The Godfather of the genre

The drop off in quality between 1 and 2 is ridiculous. I actually liked part 3 better than 2. 1 is The Godfather of the genre
2 was definitely more kid friendly than 1. It was fun... i remember my stepdad taking us to see it in theatres (a double feature with adventures in babysitting)

9th Wonder 9th Wonder Happy Birthday!
pEpRff4.gif

That's what I was wondering about, was this Orange Label release just these two or is it a new line that will have more CWs?

With the cords being that sandpaper suede I doubt we'll see better quality dunks with the ISO now.

Anybody every order from stadium goods? I finally found a pair of green lobsters with a great discount code. Ordered them 5 days ago only to be hit with a email today stating that they can't fulfill my order and they refunded me and now they are back on the site for $200 more.

Anybody every order from stadium goods? I finally found a pair of green lobsters with a great discount code. Ordered them 5 days ago only to be hit with a email today stating that they can't fulfill my order and they refunded me and now they are back on the site for $200 more.

They did my buddy like this on some Michigan PSNY PE 12's. He got them anyway and they didnt even give him the hang tag.

They did my buddy like this on some Michigan PSNY PE 12's. He got them anyway and they didnt even give him the hang tag.

I’ve heard of similar stories with stadium goods in the recent past. Even more so now I ain’t shopping with them

Back
Top Bottom