2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea u def in the minority with that opinion lol. I put SB laces in ALL my dunks whether theyre SBs or not lol. They just fit the silhouette so well
i just dont like how they tie up at the top, its usually too much shoestring and then its just fat and bulky and in the way. I remember back in the blue box days people used to hide them behind the tongue. Hated it.

Welp. I hit up richmond hood on IG, thought they were holding it down but I guess I got the wrong idea based off of the DMs. Back to square 1. I'll wind up with these blazers one way or another though.

Only entered 3 raffles. One of them was the way overpriced End one :smh:

SNKRS is most likely gon be the move for me since I gotta gift card. If I dont get em tho then its whatever

Anyone got links to the apparel tho? The pants, hat & tees might get copped regardless lol

Just in case I missed the kicks tomorrow i got these today! So it will make up for not getting the kicks tomorrow

1A2F5190-03EE-4144-89EB-3973551C0674.jpeg

closest spot for me is clockwork in savannah :emoji_thinking: Temp to go but then again I new to Georgia. Don’t know the surrounding area is ...

Xtreme in LA and Lakewood said no camping out or lines outside the store or else they’re canceling the release lmao

Wonder what time would be good to show up at Atlas? I live pretty close, like 25 min away. Already got the AM1 from last year and wanna grab these, too!

I’m not about the campout life anymore. I can’t miss work anyway and I really don’t want to go to work.

Back
Top Bottom