2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I went through this a while ago and actually ended up having to give some stuff away while I was downsizing my collection.... The SB market can get kinda crazy sometimes but every now and then stuff sells for insane prices and sticks there.

As I continue to cop stuff I make sure that its stuff I see myself keeping long term just because I know the market for it is TRASH.
It sucks because two years ago I would have been able to unload these easy on the first day I listed them. I can't even find anybody willing to negotiate on the price

$66 Black Rains

http://www.utilityboardsupply.com/Nike-SB/Nike-Dunk-Low-Pemium-SB-QS-Shoe-Black-Rain sz 8.5 click "shoe" then add to cart

$37.50 Black Fog Mids

http://www.utilityboardsupply.com/Nike-SB/Nike-Dunk-Mid-Pro-SB-Shoe-BlackLight-Graphite

$40 Atomic Teals

http://www.utilityboardsupply.com/Nike-SB/Nike-Dunk-High-Pro-SB-Shoe-TealGrey

$45 Summit Whites

http://www.utilityboardsupply.com/Nike-SB/Nike-Dunk-High-Pro-SB-Shoe-WhiteMetallic-Summit-White

REPPED!!! Some Good Deals

reselling beasts are all over the bay for sb's 112's $195 grey sweaters 249-349 :smh: feel sorry for the folks that bite

Came home to my chick wanting to give me a early Christmas present..

She was able to grab a grey ucs.. In my size..

Legit happy as ****.. Gonna wear these every chance I get for the parties I have planned till New Year's Eve..

Side note... Quality is dope but had some extra glue marks on some of the snow men

Has anyone been reading stashed boxes tweets?  He's saying that the diamond highs will be widely available.  Also he is saying that there will be a dunk low diamond collab that's going to be all black?  I guess well find out if there is any validity to this or not.

Has anyone been reading stashed boxes tweets?  He's saying that the diamond highs will be widely available.  Also he is saying that there will be a dunk low diamond collab that's going to be all black?  I guess well find out if there is any validity to this or not.
I can see the Diamond highs being widely available which is a good thing. I want at least one pair. Look what happened to the SH2s.

As for the all black, those will be dope as lock as they keep the croc print. 

Now that the highs are pretty much confirmed, its the waiting game on when they drop. 

Copped my size 13 Ugly Sweaters on Saturday from Radio - thanks to John of course!!! They even came in today already.

I was hoping someone could help me find the sweater for these in a size medium? This thread jumped 20+ pages since I last checked Sunday, so ill start reading back now, but I really really need it by a meeting I have Wednesday if possible.

As always, thanks!!!!

**Edit, feel bad about asking about the crew neck sweaters. See there was about 5 pages dedicated to it. Well have to try Rulus tomorrow unless anyone else knows where I can find a medium.

ALSO - the UCS Grey I got from Radio came wi the CNCPTS insole. Unexpected!

Last edited:
Am I the only one whose black christmas sweater sbs haven't shipped yet? It seorder was processed but its still waiting for UPS.

Also, Whats a decent price for Huf dunks? I've been looking for a pair but i don't really know what to spend on them because its hard to judge due to so few pairs being for sale. 

Am I the only one whose black christmas sweater sbs haven't shipped yet? It seorder was processed but its still waiting for UPS.
I'm in the same boat. Received shipping notification Monday but still at the label created ready for UPS to pick up point.

Last edited:
Called up Rukus for my tracking number for the grey sweaters. I ordered on Saturday, paid over $150, and snail mail will get them here by the 16th...after release day. Yup

I really hope this is true. I've wanted a hightop version for years. Nice to know that they might be easy to get.

Also, Whats a decent price for Huf dunks? I've been looking for a pair but i don't really know what to spend on them because its hard to judge due to so few pairs being for sale. 

My black sweaters...same thing, label created on 12.10. Weak. Huf dunks depending on size, 350-400 ds is about right. If you're a 13 you'll be taxed

Tiffs on sneakernews

Trying to upload pics from mobile but it's not working [emoji]128530[/emoji] anyone else having this problem?

Got home today and Radio order came through with the UCS !
Surprised also that buyskateshoes 50% team red dunks also arrived! Great Thursday!

Like what people have said the quality is egh...still a very nice shoe nonetheless.

Sorry for the iPhone pics!

Back
Top Bottom