2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These are going for $550 at Flight Club 
roll.gif
.  These are not worth dropping 250 and most I'd pay is 140.  Did SpOt take phone orders?

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

The prices on ebay are *rza voice* f'in ridiculous

Considering what most Jordan releases go for on eBay, I think this is reasonable.  I passed on a $230 shipped buy it now.  Thinking prices will dip under $200 once the entire east coast gets their releases.

I definitely think that the $500 range they're still listed at on FC is completely ridiculous.

I do think they'll probably settle in at about the $200 range, maybe a little more, maybe a little less.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

The prices on ebay are *rza voice* f'in ridiculous

Considering what most Jordan releases go for on eBay, I think this is reasonable.  I passed on a $230 shipped buy it now.  Thinking prices will dip under $200 once the entire east coast gets their releases.

I doubt under $200, i see these being about the same as the space jam sb's, $250 average (a little more or less depending on what kinda deal you can get). The best info I can get is that they'll be here within in the next week
I'm with Dirk Nowitzness on this one. They'll be $200+ unless used.

Originally Posted by quanb24

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Palace 5 is releasing the nontourages today for the people in DC. 

sold out smh i give up 

sold out as I got to the front of the line. Unless I get lucky in NY (here for the weekend) or find someone doing phone orders I give up man

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Palace 5 is releasing the nontourages today for the people in DC. 

sold out smh i give up 

sold out as I got to the front of the line. Unless I get lucky in NY (here for the weekend) or find someone doing phone orders I give up man
I was hoping they'd release them tomorrow.  I was at work when they released this morning.  I'm not sure if I want to pay a grip for them on eBay.  Do you know if they had the "crown royal" or "Tiffany j-pack" dunks in stock?

Originally Posted by phangirl

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

sold out smh i give up 

I was hoping they'd release them tomorrow.  I was at work when they released this morning.  I'm not sure if I want to pay a grip for them on eBay.  Do you know if they had the "crown royal" or "Tiffany j-pack" dunks in stock?
Same here bro. Some of us have to make a living, the sad part is i'm willing to pay 200, and no one wants that. Thats how ridiculous this release is. If I can't get them by this weekend I'll cop the shrimps instead

Originally Posted by pkballr

Gahh... I need these in my life pretty bad. I heard PLA already release theirs. I wonder if the other Sac spots did/are planning on.

PLA has not already released their stock.  PLA will be releasing their stock tomorrow at 11AM and will be selling them for $98.   As of 4:00PM today, there is no one camping outside for them.  FTC is releasing their stock tomorrow as well but I think they are trying to charge $200.
http://plaskateboarding.com/2012/05/nike-sb-quickstrike-may-2012/

If anybody can help with a 10.5 in the nontourage I can return the favor with future launches non-sb! Just ask around I've helped numerous niketalkers!

Originally Posted by Diego1984

If anybody can help with a 10.5 in the nontourage I can return the favor with future launches non-sb! Just ask around I've helped numerous niketalkers!

Good luck with that, homie.  It seems as if it's every man for himself...

really hope I have an easier time grabbin a couple pairs of these...wish they wouldve kept the gum sole...

If you're in Davis hit up groundzero boardshop. They only have size 9.5-13 though. One pair in each size. Not sure if people are lined up already or not.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Anyone know what time FTC Sacramento will be releasing them? I called but no answer.

Whatever time opening is tomorrow morning.  I think they were charging $200 and im pretty sure there is already a line camped out. PLA in Folsom has about 15 people camping out right now.

Im out here in folsom at PLA, all pairs are pretty much accounted for

lol, they have a sz4-5

Bout 20+ theres really no point n droppin by anymore. Everyones got theyre chair out and settled in

Back
Top Bottom