2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Diamond has Supreme like hype
laugh.gif

That's why it's always on the sale racks at Zumiez and PacSun right?
being at zumiez and pacsun only adds fuel to the fire

all these "diamond heads" see these dunks and will want to cop

those are the ones who prob wont know how to cop or where and will drop money on ebay

you cant deny how popular of a brand diamond is

I got lucky as hell with my tiffany's, my cousin preordered mine for my birthday, we went through with the send helps deal, he payed for the send helps and now i just pay for the tiffs for retail, i know its a rape deal but hey atleast now i got no worries lol

Nobody seen the lows otherwise a pic would have surfaced. They're all black according to some "insiders"

Nobody seen the lows otherwise a pic would have surfaced. They're all black according to some "insiders"
only a select few have seen em

and no they arent all black

i already dropped enough info on em

people who know their SB game will understand my hints

being at zumiez and pacsun only adds fuel to the fire
all these "diamond heads" see these dunks and will want to cop
those are the ones who prob wont know how to cop or where and will drop money on ebay
you cant deny how popular of a brand diamond is

None of that makes any sense man; because they like Diamond they are gonna drop $300 plus? The colorway is what makes this sneaker popular not who it's with, no one knew who the hell Diamond was in 2005.

None of that makes any sense man; because they like Diamond they are gonna drop $300 plus? The colorway is what makes this sneaker popular not who it's with, no one knew who the hell Diamond was in 2005.
makes plenty of sense diamond has broad consumer base now

these the same people dropping 30+ for a t-shirt and more for other stuff

300 for some limited diamond shoes theyll pay

that was back in 05 now its 2014 the brand has grown exponentially
Why don't you just tell us what they are then?
i would love to give info and contribute but at the same time i cant burn my bridges or i get no more new info

i gave plenty of hints you guys should be able to figure out the concept/CW

im practically giving you guys the game

So the other day I ordered a pair of premiers for 90 bucks shipped because the site recently sent me a coupon that was good for anything on the site, luckily they had my size as the last size, I ordered the premiers expecting to get the quickstrike edition, when the mail man delivered the shoes, I opened the box to find out that I had received the special edition P branding premiers for only 90 bucks shipped [emoji]128526[/emoji]

So the other day I ordered a pair of premiers for 90 bucks shipped because the site recently sent me a coupon that was good for anything on the site, luckily they had my size as the last size, I ordered the premiers expecting to get the quickstrike edition, when the mail man delivered the shoes, I opened the box to find out that I had received the special edition P branding premiers for only 90 bucks shipped [emoji]128526[/emoji]
you caught the first restock. they had a second with unbranded pairs.

makes plenty of sense diamond has broad consumer base now
these the same people dropping 30+ for a t-shirt and more for other stuff
300 for some limited diamond shoes theyll pay
that was back in 05 now its 2014 the brand has grown exponentially

i would love to give info and contribute but at the same time i cant burn my bridges or i get no more new info
i gave plenty of hints you guys should be able to figure out the concept/CW
im practically giving you guys the game

These sneakers are popular because of their colorway from 2005; if Diamond released a different Dunk like the BHM's there wouldn't be no dambs given about them.

And I'm calling BS on you knowing these secret lows.

These sneakers are popular because of their colorway from 2005; if Diamond released a different Dunk like the BHM's there wouldn't be no dambs given about them.

And I'm calling BS on you knowing these secret lows.
think whatever you want man the demand for these are there

people camp out at diamond with diamond umbrellas in the rain for 5+ hours

im pretty sure they would cop any diamond nike collab regardless of colorway

and because the CW is so iconic it only brings in more customers and demand

supply is generally high but there is def more demand for them

i gave plenty of hints on the lows go back and read em and do some googling

and when they finally drop you can quote me to see if im BSin or not

cool deal bro thats a good price on those

the thing is i didnt order them from premier though, i ordered it from exo, so i guess they were one of the lucky places to get the p branding, i called them and they werent even aware of it
oh. i think that was one of the few stores besides premier that received the branded pairs.

Like I said these are popular for the colorway not the association to Diamond; it sounds like you are trying to justify your own love for Diamond.
i am just pointing out the demand for these shoes

and giving a rough estimate of prices

there is no doubt its a popular colorway

this collab lures in hypebeasts, diamond heads , resellers, jordan heads, sb collectors , etc

when you have all these different types of consumers and only a limited amount of pairs

it will make them harder to purchase

these shoes will sell out on 2/8

The Tiffany Highs are popular because the hypebeast consider them as equivelent to the lows, they think because the lows have a high value price then it must be the same case for the highs, i think nike sb did probably the smartest thing by releasing the highs in the same colorway because they knew the hype around them was going to be mirrored from the lows, just look at all the positivity it has done for nike this past month, they have helped skate shops sell older colorways (send helps) that were failing just so people could get the tiffs, they have had people buying raffle tickets for donation services, sad part is half the idiots buying the shoes dont even want them because they like them, they just want them so they can say they have a pair of "tiffany's"

Back
Top Bottom