2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seems like a lot of folks can't get the page to load on NDC. I was able to get it to work by opening an incognito window and checked out a pair for a friend.

BTW, only 10.5-13 left and I can still add to cart.

Gonna wait on my confirmation before I leave martini lol. Paranoid

Could always oop someone a pair if i end up with 2.

Last edited:
BOOOMMMMM!!! I got it with the quickness!!! I just cleared everything out in Chrome and all of a sudden i was able to EAT!!! lol thanks fam!!8):smokin

Threw a 10.5 in my cart... sat n watched sizes disappear on NDC while i refreshed...

Then I remember someone mention these went for the same amount as lows on Flight Club

So Trigger pulled...

We'll see which ones i like best the Lows or the Highs

I thought ebates only works when you access Nike through their site, not Nikes Twitter link? I've always been afraid to mess around with ebates on launch produc

I thought ebates only works when you access Nike through their site, not Nikes Twitter link? I've always been afraid to mess around with ebates on launch produc
DL the ebates extension, I think if it's turned on it'll automatically go thru ebates without having to load their page. 

Last edited:
I've seen pairs pop back up on Premier, so far I've seen a 6.5, 8.5, and now a 12.

For ebates, what I do is open the Nike link from ebates, keep that tab open and open the twitter links into other tabs. When stuff adds to cart, go back to the ebates Nike tab, go to your cart and make your purchase there.

Literally waited 45 seconds on NDC and checked out.

2mzwn75.png
No confirmation posting please.

Back
Top Bottom