2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly not surprised about the gate increase. Was kinda shocked by the prices when tickets first released, but folks didn’t seem to have much issue given how quickly they went.

The price I paid for lower level tickets for the most recent NY Mania was basically the price of sitting upper level behind the stage for one night this year :lol:

It's easy to track down a Rolex by its serial number and if pictures were taken in the past for cross-reference. Broke boys in the IWC don't know that.

Forreal this aint your Casio or seiko. Why do people always ask for box and papers with the Rollie? that's how you not only verify authenticity but in cases like this find treasured pieces that were lost or sold.

Y'all really complaining about how little wrestling there was on raw when yall had 2 DAYS AND OVER 6 HOURS of matches this weekend?!? SMH :smh:

Man it's weird, i haven't felt this re-energized for wrestling since like 99-2000 during the peak and collapse of ECW. I remember going to house shows for the XPW promotion here in LA. I never fully abandoned wrestling, they've made it where it's always around somehow someway. It feels good to be back, be excited for this. especially becasue after watching shows like HEELS and just recently watching IRONCLAW, it makes me appreciate big events and accomplishments like Cody's moment. Yeah i'm a Cody stan.

Back
Top Bottom