2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Smackdown in France

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kind of agree with you on this. Great wrestler, but a bit of a quiet dude. I met him once. Incredibly nice, but almost shy. Could've been playing it safe because of the language barrier, but he definitely doesn't seem to have the same charisma as Nakamura does. AEW fans seem to be more willing to overlook that kind of thing and go on star power/name recognition.
Ionno man..Me and the good brother B Sox B Sox saw him walking through a part of the convention center/hotel at Mania and the dude had all the eyes on him without saying a word..People were just watching dude walk. 🤣🤣. I think Trips would do whatever it took to make him feel special in WWE..

Ionno man..Me and the good brother B Sox B Sox saw him walking through a part of the convention center/hotel at Mania and the dude had all the eyes on him without saying a word..People were just watching dude walk. 🤣🤣. I think Trips would do whatever it took to make him feel special in WWE..
Randos at a wrestling convention center had their eyes on Okada when he walked by?!

1705713869059.gif

These same people would be watching Tajiri and Funaki walk around 😂

Randos at a wrestling convention center had their eyes on Okada when he walked by?!

1705713869059.gif

These same people would be watching Tajiri and Funaki walk around 😂
Not at all. Plenty of wrestlers walking around that people just glanced at and kept it moving..Okada came through and it seems like everyone just kinda got quiet and stared..Totally different vibe..But I can see how what I’m saying probably doesn’t sound like a big deal..Guess you had to be there..

AJ does not need to be that juiced at this point in his career :lol:
Him and Orton on that 02 HHH diet :lol: :lol:

Watched Joe vs Hook. Nice match. Joe was throwing him around like crazy, but Hook kicking out of the Muscle Buster at a one count nearly made me double over in laughter , and this was AFTER Joe giving him a Uranage on the announcers table followed by an apron Powerbomb :lol: :rofl:.

Last edited:
I’d love to see Rollins be a fighting champ that fights in a wheel chair, on crutches, in a doctor’s office, etc.

Back
Top Bottom