2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CC5B5C45-628D-4B65-863B-A4824BC44E69.jpeg

i see eric bischoff jumped on the anti aew anti tony khan grifter train.

tryna steal jim kkkrownettes audiences lol

after seeing that video of eric bischoff opening a tna impact by fake playing a guitar and then trashing tna saying they didnt know how to write a wrestling show i cant take that guy serious anymore

guy is almost 70 years old on social media getting triggered by a guy almost half his age 💀

So CM is officially aligning himself with Jim KKKrownette. Interesting after Tony Khan saved his career after being a nobody for 7 years.

i see eric bischoff jumped on the anti aew anti tony khan grifter train.

tryna steal jim kkkrownettes audiences lol

after seeing that video of eric bischoff opening a tna impact by fake playing a guitar and then trashing tna saying they didnt know how to write a wrestling show i cant take that guy serious anymore

guy is almost 70 years old on social media getting triggered by a guy almost half his age 💀
IWC is brazy. I get all my socials, save for Instagram from NT since it's toxic out there. Can't feed bots if you stay out the comments.

The amount of second hand embarrassment I got watching these :rofl: :rofl:

Roman was so wooden on the mic back then :rofl: Vince really had him cutting promos about fairy tales and quoting Looney Tunes. Roman had to go to Ambrose and ask him how to make sufferin succotash sound cool

Shotzi one was painful never seen that :lol:

Good lucha things is classic

Ryback’s was the most robotic promo ever :rofl: He was clearly reading off a teleprompter while doing it

Anyone have the Ryback promo where they were in Memphis and he said he was "all shook up"? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom