2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mercedes should really be a heel

I understand they probably didn't want to do that since Okada came in as a heel immediately, but Willow is way more over as a babyface than Mone

Like CITB she much better as a smug heel.

Also don't understand why they're saving her AEW debutt match for Double or Nothing and how she automatically gets a TBS championship match have no prior ones even though there's a ranking system.

Looking forward to the BRUV/Claudio match when EYE finally watch this week's Dynamite.

Like CITB she much better as a smug heel.

Also don't understand why they're saving her AEW debutt match for Double or Nothing and how she automatically gets a TBS championship match have no prior ones even though there's a ranking system.

Looking forward to the BRUV/Claudio match when EYE finally watch this week's Dynamite.
I assume Sasha is hurt and not able to compete.

If not, I’m not really sure what to say because she’s a terrible promo and it’s all we’ve gotten from her.

Should’ve just held her debut off a bit longer.

I assume Sasha is hurt and not able to compete.

If not, I’m not really sure what to say because she’s a terrible promo and it’s all we’ve gotten from her.

Should’ve just held her debut off a bit longer.

Mercedes still injured and fully cleared makes the most sense.

Should've of held off her debutt until she was closer to being actually able to complete but EYE understand the allure of debutting in your hometown.

ql05mt.gif

Why can't WM be hosted by mid level.cities? People can just travel. Cleveland. Indianapolis. Norfolk. What's wrong?

Honestly, Indy would be great. They've hosted a couple of Super Bowls, just had NBA all star weekend, and had a couple of huge worldwide fan conventions. On top of that, LucasOil Stadium is huge. IMO, that would be a great place to test that market.

Back
Top Bottom