2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin'

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The WWE 2024 Hall of Fame list leaked a while ago.

Officially announced:
Paul Heyman
Bull Nakano
Muhammad Ali

Not announced yet (subject to change):
LIa Maivia (The Rock's grandmother)
Thunderbolt Patterson (no relation to Pat)
U.S. Express (Mike Rotunda and Barry Windham)
Bray Wyatt
What has that last person in the spoiler done to be considered a hall of fame career? Serious question.

who do yall think is the least deserving person in the wwe hall of fame? excluding the celebrity wing because we all know none of them should be in it.

The people who got in by being in a group are hard to argue for, but I wouldn't say anyone doesn't deserve to be in the HOF as an actual talent.

Wrestling is hard. Whether it's the in ring, the politicking, the sexual compromising, the road and travel, it's grueling. There are a lot of things that people have done (positively speaking) that goes so un-thanked and unknown that when they get to the HOF, we're confused, but most likely they've paid their dues.

Respect to all that have chosen to step into the ring, out of the curtain, or to work behind the scenes. Even the people that I don't personally care for their work or personality, I can still tip my hat to them.

Godfather never did anything significant except he had a great gimmick. Koko B Ware was just there. Stevie Ray gets a pass because Harlem Heat were a great team.

Noam with the Balenciaga Adidas'. Trick living the dream with my favorite Legend.

R.fffd8f0ca261a9d18afe06ae83c4c9cc

who do yall think is the least deserving person in the wwe hall of fame? excluding the celebrity wing because we all know none of them should be in it.
Just off the top of my head I’d say Nikolai Volkoff, Cowboy Bob Orton, Peter Maivia, Rocky Johnson, Koko B Ware, Yue Von Erichs, Maddog Vachon, Bullet Bob Armstrong, Rikishi, Beth Phoenix, Hillbilly Jim, Torrie Wilson, Bella Twins, JBL, Great Khali, Sharmell, and Stacey Keibler..

Are Trick and Eyelashes together?
i think she use to go with someone from her past posts.
folks go into nxt in a relationship and end up breaking up with their sig other. it really be like a college dorm room there.
think tyler bate is with "sol ruca" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom