2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WWE-Smackdown-Happy-Baron-Corbin-645x370.png

Unless TK or Trips are paying y'all, no need to defend their honor on NT.

Give them props or criticism as appropriate.

Also constantly complaining about one company and continuing to watch their product is insanity, yet some of y'all continue to do IT for both.
1714936159482.png
Not really for one side or the other. Just notice Noble’s tendencies :lol:

Jokes aside, I mostly watch WWE but dabble in AEW & TNA here and there. With that being said tribalism over glorified playfighting will forever be weird to me. Just enjoy the wrestling you enjoy.

EYE watch the PLEs, can't watch Raw because our cable company doesn't carry the USA channel and check for Smackdown occasionally. Primarily check for NXT on Da Network but EYE fell so far behind on that don't know when EYE'll catch up.

All the AEW stuff is on FITE so that's convenient for me.

While AEW is far from perfect, and TK has confirmed time and again that he's a goofball, overall their existence is what's best for business.

Gives wrestler who may have gotten lost in the shuffle when WWE was in there "sign all the indie wrestlers like we collecting Pokemon" phase a chance to showcase themselves on broadcast TV.

Look what Swerve and Triple T have done there.

Also look what Jade and even bigger what Da Codeman are doing now.

TK just has to avoid the pitfalls that lead to WCW's demise.

Jokes aside, I mostly watch WWE but dabble in AEW & TNA here and there. With that being said tribalism over glorified playfighting will forever be weird to me. Just enjoy the wrestling you enjoy.

Man, there are cats who have gone as far as delete their original username, return under a new one and ignore people :lol:

News on Bray Wyatt-themed stable

In the wake of this massive Easter egg, PWInsider is now reporting that this new group will soon present themselves on WWE television as a spinoff of sorts of the Wyatt Family. Moreover, this Bray Wyatt-themed faction will feature a few former associates of Wyatt's, in addition to some new names, who have been subject to absences from WWE programming. The five names currently penciled into this reported group are Bo Dallas, Nikki Cross, Dexter Lumis, Joe Gacy, and Erick Rowan.

In the wake of this massive Easter egg, PWInsider is now reporting that this new group will soon present themselves on WWE television as a spinoff of sorts of the Wyatt Family. Moreover, this Bray Wyatt-themed faction will feature a few former associates of Wyatt's, in addition to some new names, who have been subject to absences from WWE programming. The five names currently penciled into this reported group are Bo Dallas, Nikki Cross, Dexter Lumis, Joe Gacy, and Erick Rowan.

As long as there isn't any supernatural stuff, cool.

They can keep it like a dark Hillbilly type group I'm fine. Like the Snell Family from The Ozarks.

Makes sense about this people since they've been MIA for minute.

Cannot stand that NXT dude though. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom