2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin'

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woulda been nice if Okada had spent some time putting over the new gen instead of wrestling in 6 man tags the last half year

The only people with singles wins over him in the last year

Sonata (flopped, boring, bum)
Danielson (legend, doesn't work there)
Ospreay (left the company)
Naito (washed)

And now he's telling the young dudes to fix it :lol:

Woulda been nice if Okada had spent some time putting over the new gen instead of wrestling in 6 man tags the last half year
Blame the booker for that..AEW in the same spot..Putting over the same people at the expense of the future..And now people are bored with the product..

Shingo 40 years old as well man.

In fact, Sanada and EVIL are the young guns compared to Naito, Tana, and Ibushi.

They really do need to focus on the 4 we've discussed. Also, they've got to stop the rinse and repeat with gaijins. Just 5 Guys should've been SANADA with TAICHI and the 3 musketeers on some Evolution ish.

Damn did not know Shingo was that old.

Thought he was in his mid 30s at the most.

Cover.. :nthat:

wwe-wrestlemania-39-roman-reigns-win-cody-rhodes-loss-reactions.jpg

Cause he’s the closest thing to the purest definition of a professional wrestler that this generation has..And it’s like the dude is incapable of having and match..I’ve never seen a match he’s been in that I’ve thought “wow, that was bad and I wish I wouldn’t have watched it”..I got him, along with Okada and American Dragon, in my current Top 3..
What about “Jeans” Ambrose?

Back
Top Bottom