2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin'

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ni2ZXh9.gif

So they do have a new person in charge of events and marketing? Because this is pathetic.

Doesn’t sound like they do any advertising/marketing at all when in these smaller markets, AND the tickets are pricey. Bad mix.

Need smaller venues like D3 schools or community colleges unless you’re going to be in a bigger market where you know folks will come out.

So they do have a new person in charge of events and marketing? Because this is pathetic.

Doesn’t sound like they do any advertising/marketing at all when in these smaller markets, AND the tickets are pricey. Bad mix.

Need smaller venues like D3 schools or community colleges unless you’re going to be in a bigger market where you know folks will come out.
Everything is great

Last time they were here, I saw not one single thing about it. Only reason I knew was from getting an email because I'd bought previous AEW events.

Back
Top Bottom