2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin'

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Live in San Antonio and when AEW came I never heard a thing about it until like 2 days before.....keep in mind I don't listen to the radio but still

In their defense ( I guess) they have a hard-core fanbase that is typically internet based so THEIR fans know when/where AEW is coming to town.

This is the bed that they have made through their "inside jokish" presentation of their protect that kinda lends to a very niche crowd. And if we are being honest, I think TK prefers it that way.

But we see where that has gotten them in terms of attracting casual fans.

In their defense ( I guess) they have a hard-core fanbase that is typically internet based so THEIR fans know when/where AEW is coming to town.

This is the bed that they have made through their "inside jokish" presentation of their protect that kinda lends to a very niche crowd. And if we are being honest, I think TK prefers it that way.

But we see where that has gotten them in terms of attracting casual fans.
That’s honestly fine if Cocaine Boy prefers it that way, but if that’s the case, why not just stay in the big markets that they have success in? Be more regional with it.

If you want to run the smaller markets to try to attract more eyes, you have to do the advertising. Goes hand in hand.

Reading the WSJ article was wild.

The Brock stuff is CRAZY. Would explain a lot why Brock wanted out with Vince being gone. Plus, it makes sense for them partying with the Saudis.

I might have misread but I thought the article just said Vince asked her to send Brock nudes.

I might have misread though.

But Vince (and rich dudes in general) are bold as hell. Not sure why they feel so invincible. (No puns)

IMG_5590.jpg

yeah…Brock gotta take the fall for this too

Looks like that assclown Brad Sheppard might get pulled into this too. He's the one who leaked her name, and that tweet is in the lawsuit.

Back
Top Bottom