2024 Wrestling Thread | Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right now nothing.

But in the grand scheme of things, what I said earlier. She can do more athletic stuff and is equal in power.
But does having the ability to do more athletic stuff have to give her the nod?

Rhea is easily more brutal, more ruthless, and more vicious than Bianca. Shouldn't I also be able to use that difference as evidence to say Rhea os better?

In the grand scheme of things it's a flip of the coin matchup to me. I prefer a more aggressive style.from my folks. Not saying Bianca is soft by any.stretch

But does having the ability to do more athletic stuff have to give her the nod?

Rhea is easily more brutal, more ruthless, and more vicious than Bianca. Shouldn't I also be able to use that difference as evidence to say Rhea os better?

In the grand scheme of things it's a flip of the coin matchup to me. I prefer a more aggressive style.from my folks. Not saying Bianca is soft by any.stretch

It gives her a chance, right now my head is til up and hasnt gone down yet for the nod.

Just wait til Bianca turns on Jade, youll get all that.

This round is yours, she's better than Bianca right now, I should of worded that Bianca has the potential to be better. But right now she is not.

Who is the next opponent for Cody who is believable that they can actually beat him ?

Unless they turn LA Knight or Orton, I dont see anybody.

Cody gonna be mellowed out till summer slam. They want a new story with him vs the rock and they don’t wanna give us him vs RKO just yet.

I’m looking forward to the new bloodline factions and Judgement Day blowing up.

Cody gonna be mellowed out till summer slam. They want a new story with him vs the rock and they don’t wanna give us him vs RKO just yet.

I’m looking forward to the new bloodline factions and Judgement Day blowing up.
have him feud with Shin a few more times until they are ready to pull the Gunther or Orton program

Gonna catch Raw on Da Hulus tomorrow to peep these KOTR matches.

have him feud with Shin a few more times until they are ready to pull the Gunther or Orton program

GOONTA is on Raw so he won't factor in that regard.

Save the Orton feud for a PLE like MITB or even SummerFest.

Could have THOTT come byke for a rematch with Da Codeman at SummerFest have him lose and then kick Bloodline 2.0 beat the dog**** outta him to setup Bloodline Civil War: "Vol We're only in the top of the 5th inning"

#Waitandsee

GOONTA is on Raw so he won't factor in that regard.

Save the Orton feud for a PLE like MITB or even SummerFest.

Could have THOTT come byke for a rematch with Da Codeman at SummerFest have him lose and then kick Bloodline 2.0 beat the dog**** outta him to setup Bloodline Civil War: "Vol We're only in the top of the 5th inning"

#Waitandsee
if it was me, roman shouldn't be back until Rumble

Back
Top Bottom