2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Monday Night RAW

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

IMG_0255.jpeg

Heard this Marc Henry WWE Legends bio a tear jerker.

About to dive in.
Bro, I just watched that one and the Miz one and both were very good..I cannot stand Miz, but I have to give the dude credit for how long he's managed to stay in the business and be a truly top notch heel..And Mizzark's Pink Blazer Speech is gonna go down as one of the best swerves of all time..Hall of Pain Henry is criminally underrated..

Am I the only one that hates this whole Mami/Dom/Liv storyline?..Their lack of thinking of the kayfabes is what ruins it for me..It's situations like these were I wish wrestling companies would make their talent keep private social media pages and public/in character pages..Of course we can all find out real info anyway, but I think it'd add more to the stories/product if they tried a little harder..

Yeah, the storyline is turning, which doesn't quite makes sense to me..

Why was Liv crying?

I would've understand if she lost the title then lost Dom.. However the revenge tour was mainly for the championship..

Which she's still champ..

That’s cinema brother.

We might not know what Dom was saying behind closed doors. Maybe this is just a redirect so that heel turn from both Finn and Dom pop at SS. She’s just selling it by really acting hurt because she believes dom?

I dunno I’m in it to see the ending.

Yeah, the storyline is turning, which doesn't quite makes sense to me..

Why was Liv crying?

I would've understand if she lost the title then lost Dom.. However the revenge tour was mainly for the championship..

Which she's still champ..
I told yall from day 1 the story was goofy and all yall had to say was, "Well it's the highest rated segment on Raa."

Then it's supposed to lead to a match between that little woman vs. A beast like Rhea? Yea sure.

Back
Top Bottom