2025 NBA Draft Thread

Today’s the day ready for my Hawks to inevitable get the 6th pick or some **** :ohwell: but hoping for that 1 or 2

KOC just put up his new mock on The Ringer...

1. Warriors- Anthony Edwards
2. Cavs- James Wiseman
3. Wolves- Lamelo Ball
4. Hawks- Deni Avdija
5. Pistons- Isaac Okoro
6. Knicks- Obi Toppin
7. Bulls- Devin Vassell
8. Hornets- Killian Hayes
9. Wizards- Onyeka Okongwu
10. Suns- Aaron Nesmith
11. Spurs- Tyrese Haliburton
12. Kings- Saddiq Bey
13. Pelicans- Tyrese Maxey
14. Celtics- Cole Anthony

Is James wiseman really going to be a top 3 pick

not trying to **** on him I just figured rim protectors weren’t valued at that draft price these Days. Unless he’s supposed to be prime Dwight?

Is James wiseman really going to be a top 3 pick

not trying to **** on him I just figured rim protectors weren’t valued at that draft price these Days. Unless he’s supposed to be prime Dwight?
Think he's more like an Andre Drummond with some shooting potential. Draft isn't great at the top and Cavs already have 3 young guards. They also already have Andre Drummond too :lol:

I'd be delighted if Okongwu fell to DC
Perfect fit.

Really torn on Cole Anthony. I think he's better than what we saw at UNC, but I'd probably just try to trade up to Haliburton if he were to fall to 11. Would be such a perfect fit in Brad's system.

KOC just put up his new mock on The Ringer...

1. Warriors- Anthony Edwards
2. Cavs- James Wiseman
3. Wolves- Lamelo Ball
4. Hawks- Deni Avdija
5. Pistons- Isaac Okoro
6. Knicks- Obi Toppin
7. Bulls- Devin Vassell
8. Hornets- Killian Hayes
9. Wizards- Onyeka Okongwu
10. Suns- Aaron Nesmith
11. Spurs- Tyrese Haliburton
12. Kings- Saddiq Bey
13. Pelicans- Tyrese Maxey
14. Celtics- Cole Anthony

Why put out a MOCK right before the Lottery takes place? Waste of resources. :lol:

Why put out a MOCK right before the Lottery takes place? Waste of resources. :lol:
Agreed but guys have time on their hands, I'm sure they have already made several mocks based on all the different draft orders that could play out tonight. Then they'll try to be the first outlet to release the mock draft that lines up with the real team order.

Jalen Smith over Big O is wild :lol:
Tyrell Terry hive :nthat:

Jalen Smith...lottery???
Tried to tell y'all in here about my guy Stix. Don't think I'd pick him over Okongwu, but never understood why he wasn't getting lotto buzz. Lots of progression from Freshman year to Sophomore year. Good shot blocker, great rebounder, and can shoot 3s. Smaller Myles Turner.

Whoever in those rumors questioning why Edwards didn’t win more in college never watched a UGA basketball game this past season :lol:

Back
Top Bottom