2025 NBA Draft Thread

How? D'Lo isn't playing off the ball.

Doesnt have to be full time. They can share on ball duties. I think him and Lamelo complement each other really well. Plus Malik Beasley balled out in his time there too. I really dont think they need more offense.

Kinda could be like a Rubio-Booker and even Spencer-DLo situation, but hopefully, Lamelo is much better.

Doesnt have to be full time. They can share on ball duties. I think him and Lamelo complement each other really well. Plus Malik Beasley balled out in his time there too. I really dont think they need more offense.

Kinda could be like a Rubio-Booker situation, but hopefully Lamelo is much better.

You saw how that worked out in Golden State. D-Lo CANNOT play off the ball.

Kinda could be like a Rubio-Booker and even Spencer-DLo situation, but hopefully, Lamelo is much better.
How does Lamelo complement DLo AT ALL??

The same way people wanted Booker at the 1, it's better not to have these players with the ball having to make decisions every possession.

You need multiple playmakers, Ball gets everyone else involved.

Edwards is a straight up chuck. It'll get ugly in Minnesota if everyone is just taking turns chucking.

Not only this. You know damn well they wouldn't want to play with each other. Didn't Russell scoff at the idea of playing with Lonzo before they traded him?

They are both POINT GUARDS. They not trying to "split" duties.

The same way people wanted Booker at the 1, it's better not to have these players with the ball having to make decisions every possession.

You need multiple playmakers, Ball gets everyone else involved.

Edwards is a straight up chuck. It'll get ugly in Minnesota if everyone is just taking turns chucking.
Ball can't shoot, take it to the basket, or defend. I'm not taking the ball out of DLo's hands to give it to the homeless version of him.

I actually think he's gotten alot better at taking it to the hoop.

Not a fan of the chucking that'll take place between DLo, Edwards, and KAT. Not enough basketballs there.

Not only this. You know damn well they wouldn't want to play with each other. Didn't Russell scoff at the idea of playing with Lonzo before they traded him?

They are both POINT GUARDS. They not trying to "split" duties.

They're gonna run a point guard platoon :pimp:

Because he's tall and a great passer and people want to hope he can improve on the other stuff. Whoever takes him is giving him the keys because they don't have a better option.
And this draft is awful. People betting on upside.

People bet on the upside in every draft though. Legit you never know.

Woj already reporting Warriors will be active in trade talks for the #2 pick.

What does the #2 pick and Wiggins even get you though? Wiggins a bum.

the warriors should get wiseman... thats a solid team already steph, klay, wiggins, draymond and wiseman

Back
Top Bottom