2025 NBA Draft Thread

Can’t play any defense. Stats benefitted from rim running as well. Don’t want anything to do with him

Oh **** I actually remember listening to that pod now. He literally should've just said "n-word" instead of the actual word itself in the context he was doing it in. Definitely shouldn't have said the actual word as a white dude.

Right, I mean clearly from the text at least, he wasn't intending anything cruel about it but him using the whole word aint ever going to be good

Right, I mean clearly from the text at least, he wasn't intending anything cruel about it but him using the whole word aint ever going to be good
Yeah he said it while he was making a statement about supporting black folks. Definitely thought it was weird as hell and dumb that he actually said the word, but knew the intent of his statement wasn't with ill-intent. He's legitimately an ethnic and religious conflict mediator now :lol:

Never understood the appeal behind good but older PFs/Cs in the college game. Cody Zeller, Tyler Hansbrough, Thomas Robinson, Cliff Alexander.

Feel like Obi Toppin fits that category perfectly.

Obi Toppin was at Ohio State for 2 years too. Cody was 21 at the time. Obi is 22.

You get the point. It's a bad pick that high.

Obi Toppin was at Ohio State for 2 years too. Cody was 21 at the time. Obi is 22.

You get the point. It's a bad pick that high.

82C1C4BF-3D1B-418E-988B-5AADF55289E3.png

You get the point. Not a fan of PFs/Cs that are better college players. Dont really offer anything in the NBA that other bigs cant do.

Yet GMs continue to draft them in the lotto. Depends what you're looking for with that pick I guess.

N41D N41D I got another one for you that I saw online....

Dallas gets- Hayward
Boston gets- Gallo ($15M S&T), Seth Curry, #18
OKC gets- #30

OKC basically gets a free pick for playing along. Dallas gets a good sidekick for Luka as long as he's healthy and still gives them cap flexibility for next offseason. Boston gets to fill their bench with good role players.
I don't hate it... But I don't know how motivated they would be to move off of Seth.

They're probably going to need to move one of Seth/Delon... And then maybe look at Maxi or Dwight once he proves healthy...

Going to be interesting to watch the roster shift around as they position for next offseason.

Back
Top Bottom