2025 NBA Draft Thread

Random:

Why is Tyrell Terry a better prospect than Peyton Pritchard?

Yeah I get the age,

but I dunno seem very similar, I think I like Pritchard better.

Pirtchard seems bigger, tougher and more athletic, while also being a comparable shooter and maybe a slightly better passer.

Peyton Pritchard reminds me a bit of Fred Van Vleet.

People overthinking the age thing,

like I find it baffling a Nico Manion is mocked in the first round but Peyton Pritchard is a second rounder.

seems totally insane.

8C2B8566-2D87-4749-8CD3-B2C6413EE813.jpeg

My Dawg 4L. 👌🏾

Peyton Pichard dribbles with his head down and wasn't on Tyrell's level after the freshmen seasons.

I dunno I don't see that,

Terry doesn't look alike a plus ball handler to me. Payton seems shiftier.

and I think I like Peytons shot more, get's more rise, more versatile.

I have no clue what the Knicks will do but I hope Toppin is taken before we pick cause I like the names we've been linked to.

I think Hayes, Vassell, Lewis are my top three.

LaMelo being there at 3 is the dream scenario for me. Either take him and roll the dice that he becomes a star or take a nice trade package to move back.

win/win

also :lol: at Miles Bridges plus 3 to move for 1. I don’t like him as a player but Mitch isn’t doing that

Would like to see the Wolves get in on facilitating a 3 team trade with Atlanta and Orlando.

-Orlando wants to be in the first half of the lottery and have floated moving 15 & Aaron Gordon to do it.
-If Hawks aren’t in on Jrue, they’ve talked about moving back.
Wolves could help Magic to 6. Throw in James Johnson for salary matching.
Hawks get 15 and Culver.
Wolves get Gordon and hold onto 17.

LaMelo being there at 3 is the dream scenario for me. Either take him and roll the dice that he becomes a star or take a nice trade package to move back.

win/win

also :lol: at Miles Bridges plus 3 to move for 1. I don’t like him as a player but Mitch isn’t doing that

THANK YOU bro. Totally agree.

Miles is okay, he is what he is. Interested to see him post up more as they apparently worked on in the fake bubble, but with him still on rookie scale it is not worth moving him for that. We need EVERYTHING. Just take who falls to you and keep it moving.

THANK YOU bro. Totally agree.

Miles is okay, he is what he is. Interested to see him post up more as they apparently worked on in the fake bubble, but with him still on rookie scale it is not worth moving him for that. We need EVERYTHING. Just take who falls to you and keep it moving.

yep and the 32nd pick has nice value for a quality rotation piece in this draft.

I however would love to get Oubre from OKC for Miles

If GSW is so set on drafting a big, why don't they go Okongwu at 2 instead of Wiseman?
I don't think they are set on a big at all. Could absolutely see them taking Edwards at 2 if he's there. Or trading back for Haliburton or Deni. Could probably trade back for Okongwu too.

No overlap w/ Romeo there?
Sure there is, but don't really see why it would be a big deal. I also think RJ has some lead guard capability, and Brad's system doesn't really need some CP3 level floor general to run the offense. Jared Weiss discussed it pretty well on The Athletic today-

"Yup, there is a ton of overlap with Romeo Langford, enough to make this pick a conundrum. Does drafting Hampton mean trading Langford? Does redundancy for wings that struggle to shoot matter? Is this a matter of taking the best player available with no regard for how it affects the roster?

It’s certainly a good value pick at 14. I have Hampton 12th on my Celtics big board and Jay King had him one spot higher. Playmaking wings are the most valuable position in the league and the Celtics have a long history of maximizing players undervalued because they are perceived to be mediocre shooters. So taking a shot on two of them in Hampton and Langford is a worthy gamble. One could end up being the starting two-guard of the future and the other could make the ideal sixth man. It would be preferable to have two players of complementary skill sets, but it’s even better to have two players who are too good to pass up."

Back
Top Bottom