2025 NBA Draft Thread

Why on earth would Sacramento do that? That's an awful deal. :lol:

No idea. I don’t like Buddy at all, but he’s been rumored to get moved for awhile now. Could be a salary dump no idea what that Kings front office has in mind.

That #19 pick historically landed some very good rotation players. Kinda want to hold on to it just because of that lol.

No idea. I don’t like Buddy at all, but he’s been rumored to get moved for awhile now.Could be a salary dump no idea what that Kings front office has in mind.
Guess Buddy is a negative enough value that the #9 is the price to offload him...

I just checked his deal, at least it's going down in cost per year
Yea, I don't think his value is that low that you have to attach a Top 10 pick to get rid of his contract. He's only in the 20 mill range and we're talking about a career 40% guy from 3 and a guy who can create his own shot. That front office would deserve to be fired for that trade immediately. Don't see that one happening.

His value went down tremendously this year. Super super streaky player.
Yea, but not enough where you have to attach a lotto pick with him to get some back of the round picks and a terrible player. :lol: Like that trade doesn’t even sound plausible.

Kings moving on from Bagley? They had a lot of tweeners already that haven’t worked out. Feel like they should draft a guard or wing.

Yea, but not enough where you have to attach a lotto pick with him to get some back of the round picks and a terrible player. :lol: Like that trade doesn’t even sound plausible.

I honestly hope that trade doesn’t happen. Lots of value in that 19-21 range in this draft where you can draft a player better than Buddy and use that money instead on a Gary Trent or Norman Powell.

Lots of rumors of Knicks looking into moving into the lottery with their 3 picks though.

Kings moving on from Bagley? They had a lot of tweeners already that haven’t worked out. Feel like they should draft a guard or wing.
Unless they’re gonna get a nice return which is doubtful, I’d def keep him. There’s some nice glue connector type players on the wing who should be available at their spot

They have so many guards already too

Chad Ford saying raps should put Barnes in the backcourt with fvv. I’m not a chad Ford guy but he is on to something

still Suggs is going to be hard to turn down

Who says no: Warriors trade #7 to the Pistons for Saddiq Bey
Warriors. Don't think Saddiq is worth a top 10 pick. Maybe their other pick though.

Seems like trade potential with Cleveland/OKC. I read that Cleveland is pretty high on Barnes.
OKC potentially getting Mobley would be awesome. Barnes would be a great fit in Cleveland too. Would get to add another couple picks also. On Simmons draft lotto pod they were talking about whether a 3 team deal with Detroit/Cleveland/OKC could work with OKC getting Cade, Detroit moving to 3 and getting a ton of other picks, and Cleveland moving to 6 and getting picks too.

I wouldn't do it if I were Detroit unless I had one of the other guys ranked almost as high. I just want the best player.

Kings imo should only consider: Giddy, Jalen Johnson or Zaire Williams assuming Kuminga and Barnes are gone
I like Giddey, but not for Sacramento who already has Fox and Hali. They need somebody who can bring some defense and athleticism.

Chad Ford saying raps should put Barnes in the backcourt with fvv. I’m not a chad Ford guy but he is on to something

still Suggs is going to be hard to turn down
Suggs has too much Lowry DNA in him for Toronto to pass him up, IMO.

Warriors. Don't think Saddiq is worth a top 10 pick. Maybe their other pick though.

OKC potentially getting Mobley would be awesome. Barnes would be a great fit in Cleveland too. Would get to add another couple picks also. On Simmons draft lotto pod they were talking about whether a 3 team deal with Detroit/Cleveland/OKC could work with OKC getting Cade, Detroit moving to 3 and getting a ton of other picks, and Cleveland moving to 6 and getting picks too.

I wouldn't do it if I were Detroit unless I had one of the other guys ranked almost as high. I just want the best player.

I like Giddey, but not for Sacramento who already has Fox and Hali. They need somebody who can bring some defense and athleticism.

Suggs has too much Lowry DNA in him for Toronto to pass him up, IMO.
Kings def need defense but I don’t know if there’s a prospect there worthy of taking over the guys i mentioned

Keon Johnson is the it guy it seems but idk about him at all, seems pretty risky. Same exact can be said about Mitchell

Kings def need defense but I don’t know if there’s a prospect there worthy of taking over the guys i mentioned

Keon Johnson is the it guy it seems but idk about him at all, seems pretty risky. Same exact can be said about Mitchell
I'd take Jalen Johnson and not think twice. Seems like a perfect fit for the way they'd like to play.

Franz Wagner could make sense in Sacramento too. A center would probably be ideal with Richaun Holmes being a free agent.

Back
Top Bottom