SG- Will
SF- Gallo
PF- Al
C- Lee

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and we needa cut one more dude to get a 15 man roster i believe. I hope this dude Landry makes the team

just wondering...how did Morris Almond end up on the Magic (and not the Knicks?)....not that he would've made much of a difference, but thought he had achance to play a few meaningful minutes for us

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

just wondering...how did Morris Almond end up on the Magic (and not the Knicks?)....not that he would've made much of a difference, but thought he had a chance to play a few meaningful minutes for us
another great question and 1 of my summery mysteries in addition to what happened to that @$+!%#! Spanish PG Cabezas who was ready to sign here.Didnt wee give Almond a guarenteed contract??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

my ideal lineup

PG- Nate
SG- Will
SF- Gallo
PF- Al
C- Lee

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and we needa cut one more dude to get a 15 man roster i believe. I hope this dude Landry makes the team
as fun as that would be to watch, nah man
laugh.gif

the defense and amount of 3s chucked would be
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It wouldn't be so bad starting Darko for obvious reason..

Duhon/Douglas
Rooster/Nate
Will/Jeffries
Lee
Darko/Harrington

that should be our 9 man rotation...

AL/Nate off the bench for instant points.. and our lineup is balanced with offense/defense

insomnia FTL......anyway

i just realized that jeffries only made one 3 last year
eek.gif
eek.gif
. allan houston is the man
pimp.gif
. does any1 else think we'd have the best bench in the east with Al, nate,hughes, darko, douglas off the bench?

Yo I been watchin chase budinger tear it up with houston.. that boy could shoot in his sleep plus his size equals matchup problems.. anyone think weshould've drafted him instead of douglas?

/\ Where exactly does Budinger fit in when NY is trying to develop two other players for the long term who basically play the same position (Chandler &Gallinari). His size don't mean !#+! when he has the toughness and tenacity of a ballet dancer.

Darko isn't going to start trust me. Dantoni is going to put this starting lineup out:

Duhon/Nate (its a tossup right now duhon hasnt shown anything and nate is playing really well. If dantoni continues to start nate for the rest of the preseasonwe might see him starting)
Wilson
Al
Jeffries
Dlee

Dlee at C again will be
sick.gif
defensively but jeffries has been playing likea man possessed and he needs to start whether you like him or not because of his defense. Also this will help us be able to trade him early before the all starbreak im hoping.

Comparing Al to Z-bo is a complete and utter joke. Al, for all his time here, has never created as much stagnant offense as Z-bo, despite his moments.Literally the blackest of black holes is now playing alongside my favorite player
laugh.gif

I'd rather have Hughes starting and both Nate and Al come in. If Hughes sucks it up, the spark off the bench is there. If he's doing his thing, morefire power is ready and waiting.

Duhon
Hughes
Ill Will
Jeffries
Lee

? Something doesn't add up. I guess Ill Will and Al can swap.

so umm...Madison Square Garden name to change to "Delta Arena"
grin.gif
laugh.gif
????!!!! I hope not

[table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
amex300w.jpg
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Madison Square Garden and Delta Air Lines announced today a new long term multi-year agreement bringing together theworld's largest airline and the World's Most Famous Arena.

Delta, New York City's largest and fastest growing carrier, is solidifying its commitment to the city by becoming the Official Airline of MadisonSquare Garden and the first "Signature Partner" with a custom-branded presence in the renovated Garden and a significantpresence across all MSG properties, including its iconic venues, professional sports teams, television networks and collection of websites.

To celebrate this exciting new partnership, the New York Knicks are offering over 50% savings on select tickets for earlyseason action at The Garden.

Click here to take advantage of this great offer.Be sure to use code NYKDELTA.

Knicks Tip: Don't miss Opening Night at The Garden when the Knicks take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday,October 31. All fans in attendance will receive a New York Knicks hat courtesy of Foot Locker (see Chris Duhon) plus see a liveperformance by the Jabbawockeez. Tickets start as low as $40. Click here to buy now.

Never gonna happen but my fantasy starting lineup with this roster would be:

Nate
Will
Al
Lee
Darko

We're are going to get murked on the interior this season.

Originally Posted by Woodside718

Darko isn't going to start trust me. Dantoni is going to put this starting lineup out:

Duhon/Nate (its a tossup right now duhon hasnt shown anything and nate is playing really well. If dantoni continues to start nate for the rest of the preseason we might see him starting)
Wilson
Al
Jeffries
Dlee

Dlee at C again will be
sick.gif
defensively but jeffries has been playing like a man possessed and he needs to start whether you like him or not because of his defense. Also this will help us be able to trade him early before the all star break im hoping.
Agreed, i dont see Darko starting this season... at least not right away from what ive seen in the preseason. but i do see Darko getting goodminutes as a backup center and if he can perform possibly moving into the lineup cause lord knows we need that defensive presence of his... Jeffries has a waybetter cance of being a starter on opening night that Darko trust me on that.

Again i wanna see Nate start, yall dont have to argue with me "He is a muchh better as a 6th man" because my answer to anyone who gives me that is"I 110% agree" on a winning functional team Nate is nothing better than a 6th man and he is a mediocre starter but one of the best 6th men in theleague imo. Everything he brings to the table is what you would want out of your 6th man, being a spark plug, providing instant offense, etc. But yall are alsowildin if you can tell me that Nate hasnt dramatically altered his game where he could hold his own as a starter, he is definitley 100% more oif a fundamentalPG than he has ever been, way more controlled, and when Nate has played that controlled game, while still being in atack mode he was our best player last year.Some times he has troublke and gets a little too wild or will get too controlled and out of attack mode which we do not want from him as well but when he getsa combo out of the 2 it is over. I think Nate deserves a chance as a starter because it is the best way to help him learn how to be an effective PG. While iagree that he is best suited as a 6th man... Duhon is WAYYY better suited as a role player and not a stater. As i see it, we do not have a legit starting PGbut Nate is the most talented of the bunch and has the most potential with the right coaching to become one (maybe other than Douglas but TDoug aint startingright away) so imo we should give him a shot and it seems D'Antoni is starting to agree with this (although ive been saying it for half a year now) and inthe preseason Nate has been playing exactly how we would want him to (last game he dropped 19, good %s, good decisions, good defense, 0 TOs).

Once again my ideal lineup would be

PG- Nate
SG- Will
SF- Gallo
PF- Al
C- Lee

but i agree that lineup takes a hurt on D and has alot of 3 point shooting but in defense any Knicks lineup will have that problem this season, lets be real
laugh.gif

The lineup that id like the most that imo is most ealistic for opening night is

PG- Nate
SG- Will
SF- Jeffries
PF- Al
C- Lee

and than we got an offense for defense sub in Gallo for Jeffries, a defense for offense sub in Darko for Lee, and a controlled PG to backup Nate in Duhon ifNate is too erratic... i also anticipate Douglass to get good minutes and Hughes to get some as well. Everyone else i believe will play little to none at thestart of the season.

does any1 else think we'd have the best bench in the east with Al, nate, hughes, darko, douglas off the bench?
yeeah... but we would have BY FAR the worst starting lineup in the NBA
sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

PG- Duhon
SG- Will
SF- Gallo
PF- Jeffries??
C- Lee

eek.gif
sick.gif

NO way we should even think about having Nate AND Al come off the bench. They will most likely be our 2 top scoring threats (unless gallo can turn into 1) imean they were last year, and we need AT LEAST 1 in the lineup. While that would make us have a very high scoring bench, our starters would drop 8 points inthe 1st quarter like they did vs Boston
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

if they change the name of the stadium, I'm done with this team. might have to move to brooklyn and root for the nyets. I can take losing, but not changingthe worlds most famous arena and mecca of basketball into delta arena.

Can't believe the Jazz are getting are pick, we are going to be awful this season and they are going to get a pick we could really use.

Jared Jeffries is leading the team in three pointers... What an offseason. So far debatably the most exciting moment has been that crazy Israeli refusing toleave.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Jared Jeffries is leading the team in three pointers... What an offseason.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Never gonna happen but my fantasy starting lineup with this roster would be:

Nate
Will
Al
Lee
Darko

We're are going to get murked on the interior this season.
Switch Duhon with Nate and I'm good with that.

^Allen you have no SF.

Back
Top Bottom