Riight.
laugh.gif

What will it take to bring T-Mac to the knicks?? I'm guessing some kind of robbery throw in Nate and either curry or jefferies

Nate curry and our 2nd rd pick.... We giving up our 1st to Utah this yr if I'm not mistaken.... Damn you zeke

the rockets wouldn't want nate unless they're giving up lowry

i'd start lowry over duhon in a heartbeat, maybe that's just me

Knicks should not give up any more draft picks...somehow donnie has to throw nate and jefferies into a deal because curry is to much of a bum for anyone totake

This not playing Nate nonsense is starting to get on my nerves. Not even because playing him will help the play of the team, but I don't understand whyyou'd bench one of your biggest assets now. Why would you decrease the value of one of the few players who could concievably help you get rid of Eddy Curryor Jared Jeffries?

Whatever, though. Nate must've slept with D'Antoni's wife.

these are the games we NEED to win if we don't wana be the same old knicks.

anything against det, was, ind, toronto, bobcats...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

this is a 9 man rotation i'd like to see every game.

same.

i wish hill+darko could crack the rotation, but oh well.

& Buckets starting to get out of his slump? hopefully...

I'm watching it on League Pass and I have to watch the Pistons broadcast, and they showed Nate before the game running up the stairs working out beforeeveryone got there.

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Well, as long as I been a fan we ain't had a Superstar in my opinion.

I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for this, but I think Ewing was borderline Superstar. IMO he wasn't a "Super" star. VERY VERY Great player. Face of the franchise. Good look for the Knicks overall. But I'm looking for a player more along the lines of the Jordan, Bird, Magic, Wade, Kobe, Lebron etc. Ewing just didn't do it for me.
ohwell.gif
Co-sign.

But still, he was easily the last true star the Knicks had in his prime.

I just am baffled at the lack of a Brandon Roy, a Rudy Gay, a Danny Granger, a Kevin Martin, an Andre Iguodala.... All-star caliber game-changers. And none ofthem taken in the top 5.

The mismanagement of the franchise has always been my biggest gripe.

I'm sorry, but Rudy Gay is not a game changer to me.

Every Detroit game I watch makes me realize how much better the Bulls would be if they had kept Gordon.

Back
Top Bottom