Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Why the hell does Al let DJ drive to the basket so easily, though?
smh.gif

One thing I do like is how poised Gallo seemed to be down the stretch.

well it is a mismatch.

He ran right by him, though. It was a mismatch, but Al Harrington should at least be able to stay beside someone he's guarding. That was horrible defense.

idk i thought it was pretty good plus he pinned it clean . . just the whistle was blown when it shouldnt have. -_-

but whatever we move on. 0-2

The starting lineup Dantoni is putting out there isn't working, he needs to try

Nate
Wilson
Gallo
Dlee
Darko

If we are going to suck this bad dantoni needs to give playing time for Tdouglas and hill.

whats the starting line up now?
yankees game the first game, and party tonight
smh.gif
smh.gif

ill catch tmrs game though. im telling you guys, darko should be our starting center.

1. WE SUCK
2. WE SUCK
3. Besides for gallo and david lee this team is trash. dantonis ******ed system is gonna prevent chandler from reaching his potential as an all star
4. smh at gallo not playing down the stretch, while nate (who also had 5 fouls and takes stupid shots more than he takes good shots) was in the game for thelast 20 min

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

These fools eat, play, and sleep in mediocrity. It's mind boggling.
So true.

Knicks are the east coast version of the Clippers.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

3. Besides for gallo and david lee this team is trash. dantonis ******ed system is gonna prevent chandler from reaching his potential as an all star
4. smh at gallo not playing down the stretch, while nate (who also had 5 fouls and takes stupid shots more than he takes good shots) was in the game for the last 20 min
laugh.gif

Yep, pretty much.
I laugh at this b/c once again, the debate of whether Lee or Nate is more important to this team is a no-brainer to me.

And in regards to Chandler, he definitely is being held back a bit. As a matter of fact, his game seems to be regressing (again?). I mean, it's early. Butif he shot less threes and got back to his slashing style, he'd be better off (obviously). Let me find out son is John Starks Pt 2.

Will leads the team in shot attempts (tied actually with Al). But I wonder how he would do as the undisputed featured guy.

And one last thing (these are season totals):
Will 1-11
Al 2-13
Nate 2-14
Duhon 1-10
Gallo 10-20

sick.gif

Cut out all those *#@$%+! threes!!!

Will is being held back, how? he is holding himself back and always has.

he is passive. And it annoys the hell out of me. he is letting his frame, athleticism and skill go to waste. he's content with being good. not great.

Held back in the sense that you have too many other guys that need the ball to flourish.

Specifically, Nate, Al, and Gallo.

And the thing is that none of them do anything else besides score.

So in that sense, he (Will) is being held back.

Him being passive is also another reason too though...

the *%*%%!$ Knicks closing ability is just terrible.
smh.gif

We shoulda closed them easily in the 1st OT... it seems like nobody wants to shoot the ball down the stretch, and the plays at the end of regulation and thanat the end of OT was just
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
like seriously??
mad.gif

$#*!#* team ruining my weekend nights, i was miserable out last night especially with a few drinks
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Jeffries hit 2 big 3's to bring us back, i was dyin
roll.gif

and than when he got on the floo to get that loose ball, i was goin nuts. I was
laugh.gif
roll.gif

^Yea I remember that now
laugh.gif
he did a james bond dive and ended up with the ball.

On defense we need to play man up d, I don't like how Dantoni is switching for every defender. I expect an L tonight though because its the sixers. Wealways get killed by them. We bout to start the season 0-3 fellas lol.

Originally Posted by Woodside718

^Yea I remember that now
laugh.gif
he did a james bond dive and ended up with the ball.

On defense we need to play man up d, I don't like how Dantoni is switching for every defender. I expect an L tonight though because its the sixers. We always get killed by them. We bout to start the season 0-3 fellas lol.
word, in NOO way should David Lee have been on Raymond Felton on those alst few plays

I dont even know how the bobcats let us back in that game
grin.gif
Those are thetype of games we need to win though
smh.gif

I hope we can get our first win tonight
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Woodside718

The starting lineup Dantoni is putting out there isn't working, he needs to try

Nate
Wilson
Gallo
Dlee
Darko

If we are going to suck this bad dantoni needs to give playing time for Tdouglas and hill.
Co-sign 100%.

And whats good with all this defensive switching? It look horrible. Defenders are getting blown by and abused on the switch.

D'Antoni needs to run some more pick and rolls with Chandler. Either they are attempting a fast break or rushing it up the court, passing it around theperimeter and jacking up three when they can't get it inside.

Offense looks like s_ too.

We are going to improve but this will be a rough season regardless. This team is terrible from top to bottom.

I thought Walsh was fielding a "competitive team" this season. He should've kept it funky and made it clear that we were re-building in so manywords.

i see a nate+jefferies trade before the deadline. does anyone see chandler being shopped?
i mean, i honestly want wade on this team, but that would create a jam at the wing with wade, chandler, and gallo.
we can do a lineup of wade, chandler, gallo but ehhh. it doesnt seem right to me.
i would be more then happy to move chandler+nate+curry for a bunch of expiring and a first round pick for next year since we dont have one. thoughts?

Would Wade actually leave paradise in Miami to live in New Jersey though?

I know I wouldn't.

Especially not when I have Chalmers as a PG, trade bait with potential like Beasley, a young gunner like Daequan Cook and O'Neal's $23 million comingoff of the books this season.

Heat are 2-0, Knicks are 0-2.

Wade is about chips and he already has one in Miami. I don't see him leaving the Heat to go anywhere and if he does leave he going back home to Chicago toplay with Derrick Rose, MJ's legacy and the talented young Bulls team.

We have a chance with LeBron just because of his love for NYC (Park Ave. Marketing specifically) but even that is going to be a tough sale because of howatrocious this team is.

Thats the point Barkley was making. Yes you need cap space but you also need a serviceable young roster to entice star players.

Hopefully we can swap some players mid-season and get another good player in return, while still preserving that max-contract cap space.

Back
Top Bottom