Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

you guys are in here high & drunk off kitchen cleaners if yo think you gettin bron,& bosh for nothing

ostrich-head.jpg

in what world do you live in, where it's easier to pull off a sign an trade, rather than signing two players outright? Especially in an off season where timing will be everything because of multiple suitors. we don't have to do anything messy, don't have to beg anyone to take Deng's awful contract....much more simple

you cannot tell me this dude doesn't look like pau
eek.gif

and
laugh.gif
at the nervous bulls fan trolling our thread
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Proshares

Proph you trying to get draft tickets again this year?

Hellll nooo!
laugh.gif
The knicks have no first round pick this year so there's really no point for me to be there. Plus the lines have been getting more ridiculous every year. Screw that lol

I retired..I declared that last year's draft will be my last. Ending my 9 year run of attending every nba draft since it came back to NY. (
eek.gif
laugh.gif
wow)

9 years?!
eek.gif
...well at least you didnt have to waste your time on the 2000 draft 
sick.gif

Plus, at least you made LIFE magazine
74946664.jpg

tongue.gif
 messing with you homie.

We're not getting Bosh and Bron for nothing, If they come they're coming for a great duo and a huge contract

and July 1st I want Amare & Wade to sign to the Heats, and Boozer to the Nets

Pressuring Bron & James...

My dude has been through 9 years of heartbreak and he can't take no more.
hell no i can't

laugh.gif
I remember at the first nba draft I took off my sprewell jersey and threw it on the floor after they picked some bums (Michael wright, Eric Chenowith)

pure nonsense with what this team has been for the last 10 years now

Renaldo Balkman wasn't that bad tho
He was alright while he was here in NY.

can i please get added to the official fan list up front. i asked before cuz i guess nobody noticed. i want number 1017. thanx in advance.

good looks for the add on the front
pimp.gif

i walk into the Chicago thread and feel liike pissing myself at how big of idiots they sound

As a Bulls fan I'm starting to think the knicks have the advantage. If anything I think Lebron is mean mugging the Cavs just to gain some power if he stays. I still think that 3 year contract is going to happen then he leaves after a decade in Cleveland.

Can everyone stop the big market advantage talk for either Chicago or NY. Honestly the world is so connected now that big media outlets do not make a difference. What? He can open more eateries in a large town? Endorsements? Those will stay the same.

Big markets only matter to lower level free agents because they can do some more car dealership commercials in a big town. Dudes like Lebron don't need that.

I hate this coaching decision the Bulls made and the latest Wesley comments have me thinking the Bulls got played. We should have held out and tried to convince Doc to come home.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Big markets only matter to lower level free agents because they can do some more car dealership commercials in a big town. Dudes like Lebron don't need that.

You ever see a car commercial with these production values in a small market?

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

pimp.gif

i walk into the Chicago thread and feel liike pissing myself at how big of idiots they sound

i refuse to ever step foot in there

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

pimp.gif

i refuse to ever step foot in there

i felt the same, but i HAD to. i went thru every page and everythin is just
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

theres gona be alot of broken hearts on that side come July
pimp.gif

we got this. F the haters
devil.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

My dude has been through 9 years of heartbreak and he can't take no more.
hell no i can't

laugh.gif
I remember at the first nba draft I took off my sprewell jersey and threw it on the floor after they picked some bums (Michael wright, Eric Chenowith)

pure nonsense with what this team has been for the last 10 years now

Renaldo Balkman wasn't that bad tho
He was alright while he was here in NY.
He honestly wasnt. He showed some hustle, but he was always out of shape and everything.

He completely fell off once he went to Denver though.

I hope we can get both Lance and Vasquez with our two 2nd round picks though..

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
The possibilities are endless, though Bryant was in no mood to contemplate all of this after celebrating his second straight title Thursday night. Asked by an enterprising reporter about the daunting possibility of facing a team with, say, LeBron and Wade in next year’s Finals, Bryant shot back, “What is it with you? You want to just emotionally drain me? I don’t want to think about that. Those guys, I’ve seen those guys up close and personal. I don’t want to think about playing against both of them at the same time. I want to enjoy this for a little bit.

[h1]Cavs Contact Raptors About Bosh[/h1]Jun 19, 2010 6:30 AM EST
Bosh_Chris_tor.jpg
According to a report from Ric Bucher, the Cleveland Cavaliers have contacted the Toronto Raptors about initiating a sign-and-trade deal to acquire Chris Bosh.

Bosh is set to become a free agent July 1, as is LeBron James whom the Cavs are working to retain.

Negro Please

I have respect for those 12 year old twins being that they've never seen a winning knicks team in their lifetime
laugh.gif

I mean they were most likely 2 years old when the knicks last made it to the finals lol

pimp.gif

boxden is 20 times worse. that stuff is unreadable.

patiently waiting

mo-williams-lebron-james-delonte-west.jpg

I'm not good with college players.. and on top of that we have second round picks... We might get lucky on someone never know..

I'm just looking forward to a couple trades..
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom