can u imagine if lebron went to the clippers ?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

#NBA BREAKING NEWS (research/sources say) It is almost CERTAIN that LEBRON JAMES WILL NOT be returning to the CAVS! (Bulls/Heat/Clips)

nerd.gif

yea Jalen Rose also said the Detroit Tigers were going to beat the Yankees in the playoffs last year, the Twins proceeded to sweep them and take the AL central.

June 23, 2010, 11:58 am [h2]Blazers Guard Sparks Knicks’ Interest[/h2]By JONATHAN ABRAMS
The Knicks have engaged in trade discussions with the Portland Trail Blazers in hopes of prying guard Rudy Fernandez, according to an N.B.A. executive.

In the past, Fernandez has voiced displeasure over his role with Portland. The Knicks are on the verge of a free agency they hope will vastly restock their team and have long been interested in Fernandez.

If the talks proceed, the Knicks will most likely part with Wilson Chandler or Toney Douglas.

Another league executive said Fernandez was available but Portland was hoping to land a draft selection with any trade that he is involved in. As of now, the Knicks hold only the 38th and 39th picks, in the second round.

Fernandez averaged 8.1 points and 2.6 rebounds last season.

The Spanish news site Marca recently reported that Fernandez had signed a three-year deal with Real Madrid, pending a buyout from the Trail Blazers. Fernandez denied the report in an article by Sportando, saying: “I laughed when I read the news on Marca. I am still a Portland Trail Blazers player.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

indifferent.gif
Talent Wise it's not a bad call...B Diddy, Kaman, Gordon and Griffin is a solid, solid core, enough to win a chip next year imo...I just wouldn't ever trust Sterling.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

indifferent.gif
Talent Wise it's not a bad call...B Diddy, Kaman, Gordon and Griffin is a solid, solid core, enough to win a chip next year imo...I just wouldn't ever trust Sterling.
im not even talking about talent we all know they are the deepest team in the lebron sweepstakes but just imagine Lebron and Kobe sharing the same arena playing for the same city
smh.gif
i would stop watching basketball

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

June 23, 2010, 11:58 am [h2]Blazers Guard Sparks Knicks’ Interest[/h2]By JONATHAN ABRAMS
The Knicks have engaged in trade discussions with the Portland Trail Blazers in hopes of prying guard Rudy Fernandez, according to an N.B.A. executive.

In the past, Fernandez has voiced displeasure over his role with Portland. The Knicks are on the verge of a free agency they hope will vastly restock their team and have long been interested in Fernandez.

If the talks proceed, the Knicks will most likely part with Wilson Chandler or Toney Douglas.

Another league executive said Fernandez was available but Portland was hoping to land a draft selection with any trade that he is involved in. As of now, the Knicks hold only the 38th and 39th picks, in the second round.

Fernandez averaged 8.1 points and 2.6 rebounds last season.

The Spanish news site Marca recently reported that Fernandez had signed a three-year deal with Real Madrid, pending a buyout from the Trail Blazers. Fernandez denied the report in an article by Sportando, saying: “I laughed when I read the news on Marca. I am still a Portland Trail Blazers player.

With trade speculation swirling around him, Chris Paul said Wednesday that he's open to a trade if the New Orleans Hornets aren't committed to winning championships. "My first choice is to be in New Orleans,'' Paul said in a telephone interview from London. "I just want to make sure we're committed to winning. If we're not committed to winning and trying to get better so we can contend with the Lakers, the Celtics and all these other top teams, then I'm open to being traded.'' ESPN.com

Reports that clubs have been making offers for Paul surfaced earlier this week. Hornets general manager Jeff Bower denied that the club was shopping its three-time All-Star point guard, but admitted to having dialogue with other teams concerning "all of our players.'' New Hornets coach Monty Williams said he expects Paul to remain in New Orleans. But around the league, speculation remains that the Hornets may move Paul. With owner George Shinn's proposed sale to Gary Chouest being delayed for financial reasons, opposing executives believe New Orleans may have to trade Paul and the $50 million owed to him over the next three seasons. "If George Shinn can't sell the team, I think Chris Paul will be traded," an executive from an Eastern Conference team said. "Shinn's strapped for money. He's going to have to move him." ESPN.com

Shortly before the cell phone ringtone momentarily eased the tension in the media scrum that surrounded New Orleans Hornets General Manager Jeff Bower on Tuesday afternoon, he did confirm at least one bit of idle speculation on the status of All-Star guard Chris Paul and his rumored trade availability. “I have not called myself,

The last thing David Kahn would want is for us to land fernandez.. Rubio would probably end up demand a trade to NY

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

#NBA BREAKING NEWS (research/sources say) It is almost CERTAIN that LEBRON JAMES WILL NOT be returning to the CAVS! (Bulls/Heat/Clips)

nerd.gif

this is frrom the same guy who promised bosh and bron in 2010

SMOKE SCREEN

how more obvious can you get? suggesting the clippers and Dwade's team? his team is feeding the media info. it's getting to the point where it's blatant.

you don't talk about new york for 2 years. have a whole stadium of the people who hate us the most chant "new york knicks", meantion us by name "i'm not gonna say if i'm gonna be a cav or i'm gonna be a knick", all for literally the second after he gets kicked out of the second round "he's going to chicago folks"

we have a better chance to make deals when the league thinks we have no shot at lebron. period. i've lived long enough to see the media be used as a tool over and over again by people in the position of power.

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

Duba. i cant STAND chicago fans on boxden. its discusting.

yeah niketalk bulls fans are cool for the most part. it's a very different crowd

[h1]LeBron's Representatives Refute Report From Jalen Rose[/h1]

Jun 23, 2010 6:28 PM EST

According to a source, representatives of LeBron James have deniedthe report from Jalen Rose on Wednesday which claimed that James wasalmost certain to leave the Cavaliers.

James' representatives insisted that no decision of any sort has been made and stated that the report from Rose is inaccurate.

On his Twitter page, Rose reported that James has all but decided todepart Cleveland and had whittled his likely destinations down toChicago, Miami and the Clippers.

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a..._refute_report_from_jalen_rose/#ixzz0ric7eCib

i'm telling yall this is all BS to the max degree.

I wouldnt be surprised.

Imagine having Sergio, and Rudy. you'd have to think Rubio would def. want to be here
laugh.gif

Miami now has room for 3 max FA'a .....

I don't think they do.

They still have Beasley and James Jones (who I believe they can buyout for half his contract).  But they still have capholds for the other roster spots and they'd be short unless they can move Beasley as well.

I just hope Miami sign Amare, Wade & Joe Johnson

So we'll force Bron to sign with Bosh

Back
Top Bottom