[h1]Bosh Says He Won't Play Center[/h1]Jun 27, 2010 9:57 AM EST

Bosh_Chris_tor.jpg
Chris Bosh says he isn't open to playing center next season, should he sign with a new team as a free agent.

"The thing I said when I came into free agency is I'm going to be a forward," Bosh said. "I'm going to play my natural position."
[h1]Knicks High On Joe Johnson's List[/h1]
Jun 27, 2010 10:11 AM EST

Johnson_Joe_atl.jpg
Chris Broussard of ESPN is reporting that the Knicks are high on Joe Johnson's list of potential free-agent destinations.

"Plugged-in sources saying Knicks high on Joe Johnson's list of teams," Broussard wrote on his Twitter page.

The Knicks have enough cap room to sign two max-level free agents and Johnson might be an option should LeBron James and Dwyane Wade sign elsewhere.

chris bosh has way too many demands

just shut the %!@* up %@%#+

he needs a media team, at least bron has people funneling his info to the media, he's just making himself look like a +%*!%@@ talkin all this #++@

Bron is looking much worse than bosh this off season.

his boy maverick carter is making him look like a little girl who can't make a decision without his friends holding his prick and wiping his butt. they look like vultures

Lebron is going to stay in Cleveland, I just see it ending up that way. If that happens I have to imagine that he somehow gets Ray Allen to go to the Cavs for the MLE.

well i'm pretty sure mav does fulfill those duties

they're just raping the media and it's funny to me

and as much as I'd like to see melo here he's probably gonna re-sign

Originally Posted by BangDak

Its only been bad since '02?

That was a joke right?
laugh.gif
It's all a blur, really.
laugh.gif
I recall the '99 run, then I'm not sure what happened. I remember getting knocked out in the first round by the Raptors, though. What was that, like '01?

yes i think and hope they are feeding the media alot of BS also. but it could just be amateur hour. what does his boy know about good PR?

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by BangDak

Its only been bad since '02?

That was a joke right?
laugh.gif
It's all a blur, really.
laugh.gif
I recall the '99 run, then I'm not sure what happened. I remember getting knocked out in the first round by the Raptors, though. What was that, like '01?

that was when chris childs killed mark jackson. Yup he got his revenge on us that year.
The year before that, we lost to the Pacers in the ECF. Jalen Rose, that jerk
mad.gif

The amount of tampering going around the league right now is ridiculous.

Jay-Z can go on Letterman and talk Lebron all night, NYK can plan out parties for Lebron and Chicago executives can basically think that Bosh and Lebron are a done deal, and nobody gets fined or anything.

Yet Steve Kerr and Mark Cuban get fined and thrown in the media for joking about Lebron.

smh.gif
at David Stern. What a joke of a commisioner.

Originally Posted by DubA169

yes i think and hope they are feeding the media alot of BS also. but it could just be amateur hour. what does his boy know about good PR?
i think mav's got a degree from somewhere i'm not gonna look it up tho f that lackey
laugh.gif

as for the tampering, none of that's coming from the team tho, just through "sources"

as for jay, stern aint about that life

stern's the #1 tamperer anway with his @+$$*$$ lebron tracker

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

'antoni didn't have to say it, all basketball fans knew it. I gotta say that I love the thread title but its all BS until he signs somewhere. Some of yall making fun of our Bulls thread and our chances, but its so much more pressure on yall team not to blow this all. If he signs with yall, great...everyone pop bottles.

But if he goes elsewhere, especially to us, I can imagine some of yall heads blowing up like on Dave Chappelle.ROTFLMBAO
roll.gif

Even though it would still be New York, I'm sure yall would be pissed too if he signed with the Nets.

I hope that yall do well in free agency anyway because I would like to see a Bull/Knicks rivalry again. But I sure as hell don't want to see yall with him because we know the refs would be on the fix then.

All in all this is fun, we as fans have no control over it...just happy my team is in the running, got some knicks fans sweating

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

The amount of tampering going around the league right now is ridiculous.

Jay-Z can go on Letterman and talk Lebron all night, NYK can plan out parties for Lebron and Chicago executives can basically think that Bosh and Lebron are a done deal, and nobody gets fined or anything.

Yet Steve Kerr and Mark Cuban get fined and thrown in the media for joking about Lebron.

smh.gif
at David Stern. What a joke of a commisioner.

truth.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man im no knick fan but i find that bulls thread pathetic. Dudes in there hyped off of rumors and bull !#%% tv analysts who make !#%% up. kinda remind me of the cavs fanbase. its sad because thats what happens when you believe rumors. its like lebron signed with them already in there lol

remind me of when dudes was thinking kobe was going to chi.... i still
laugh.gif
cuz +#%#% was not wanting to give up deng for kobe......

Your Stupid get ur facts KOBE Wanted to play with DENG Actually

U mad?

oh God.

that report that an "executive" is so sure LeBron is going to Chicago with Bosh is on the ESPN frontpage

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom