I asked if he wanted to watch the knicks/spurs game last week while in BK, dude said nah they suck.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I asked if he wanted to watch the knicks/spurs game last week while in BK, dude said nah they suck.
indifferent.gif

Yea thats cuz i was already watching the game n they were gettin smacked. It was either stay n the crib n watch them lose or go out n smoke weed...hmm toughdecision.

Not really smacked but the game was already late in the 4th n pretty much over.
Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Why not do both at the same time.
pimp.gif

Mez u know if i smoked in the house u know who wouldve caught a titty attack.
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who wants to face Cleveland in the playoffs as the only goal. I dont think we can beat the good teams like Cleveland or Boston or the magic.just make lebron see what the Garden feels like during the playoffs.

Bulls on their way to an L.

and play the bobcats tmrw night. so we'll be 1/2 game behind either one regardless.

I don't post much so give me a late pass on this but the new knicks intro music is TRASH. The old intro was better. I liked the old school intro with allthe knick greats.

been out for a few days but MAD props at us beating down a bad Pacers team and POUNCING on them early as we should. That game had ;etdown wtitten all over itkinda like the Nets game after a TOUGH victory vs a great Hawks team on the road. But these Knicks werent having any of it, thats the difference between beingdecent and inconsistent. And inconsistent team gets carried away and plays down to a team like Indy at home. A decent team like i believe wwe can be and havebeen may not get wins in Atlanta on the regualar (but we have
laugh.gif
) butthey will get a nice W or 2 vs a tough team but still take down bottom tier teams llike the Pacers, wayto show heart. Business as usual
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

On a side note %*$* the Bobcats. %*$* Lebron James. Are you +#+%!*% kidding me??!! If it isnt hard enough to get back to back road wins in 2 straight days inthe NBA these Ns do it in 2 games they are supposed to lose on opposite parts of the country. Give me a +#+%!*% break! I hope we samck those motha****ers onThursday, Larry Brown just adds to my hatrid for them this season
devil.gif

On a side note Chi losing tonight was big for us because it moved them into a tie with Charlotte for 7+8 and they play each other tomorrow so whoever loseswill drop a only a half game over us, meaning that if we beat Charlotte on Thursday we should be in the top 8 regardless... im calling a healthy Swamprat upsetover Milwaukee also, cmon Yi show some REVENGE
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
(
smh.gif
sick.gif
at me saying that also and wanting those Rats to win)

also...

indifferent.gif

at Larry Hughes. I should make that bigger also

indifferent.gif

i mean are you +#+%!*% serious??? This N' Nate comes off a stretch where he was actually playing good bball (i believe over 19 PPG on goodd %s as well ANDthe other player at his position Chris Duhon was in by far his worst stretch of the season), saying all thatl D'Antoni decides to bench Nate for god knowswhat reason and despite anyhting he may have felt, not only did he shut his mouth through wins and losses to the media and refuses to badmouth anybody (peoplecall him our cancer but may i point out that while he was not only the least deserving player to be benched this season but he is ALSO the only one to not makea scene), but Nate also worked his *$$ off to try and earn playing time and was the first one off the bench to greet his teamates as well. This same *%** wenton for an entire month where Nate did EVERYTHING right that he possibly coud have done right and still no signs of PT. If it i not bad enough that this N Larrydecides to !@#$@ about not playing after we just pulled off the most lobsided win in the NBA this season and one of the largest wins in franchise history hedecides to do so after only 2 games (both wins may i add) SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE %*$* UP!! Cmon Larry you better than that. Not only was it 2 wins in a row thathe decides to complain, but it was one win where the guy he is being benched for (this same dude who is better than him but yet sat out a month watching fromthe bench and didnt say $%*%) single handidly put a team on his back to come away with a scoring # that Larry hasnt TOUHED in years and quite possibly the bestperformance in the NBA this season vs a VERY good Atlanta team... on the road. I mean what? Should Larry get that PT over Nate there? We would have !%%+#@#lost the game. By *****ing like this he may as well been saying that, "i dont give a !$%* if we win or lose i just want playing time to get a new contractand be a bum again just like i did with Washington in 2004" because there is no !%%+#@# way in hell that we win that game with Larry out there instead ofNate like he had been for the previous month. and than the next game he sits out is the most lobsided win in the NBA this season. I mean *****ing after 2losses is one thing (an that still wouldnt be good cause we dropped 3/4 after Nate was already on the bench for 10 straight and he didnt say *%**)but hechooses to !@#$@ and moan to the press after 2 games with tthose kinda results??? Cmon now isnt Larry supposed to be this veteran player and Nate this immaturecancer type??? Take a lesson from the kid
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Larry Hughes...
034251deffa78ca71045fd0a2e01f4ff7ef8022.jpg

and shut the %*$* up </rant>

I started to see GR8's reply on my BB, then I just said F it and went to my computer... no way I'm scrolling through that.

Good stuff, though
laugh.gif

Imma read the GR8 rant later, my eyes hurt

and HTTB I stole your sig.
Time for an update

Test.....

I quit I dont know why its not showing the whole thing, anyone can help me out here?

Yo, click HTML in your signature edit and enter this code:

<div style="text-align: center;"> <span style="font-family: impact; font-size: 50pt; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold;text-decoration: none; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -2px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"> <fontsize="7">NEW YORK</font></span> <br> <span style="font-family: impact; font-size: 23pt; font-style: normal;text-decoration: none; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -3px; line-height: 1px; color: rgb(255, 102, 0);"> <fontsize="5">KNICKERBOCKERS</font></span> </div>

Haven't posted in a long time regarding the Kicks, however reading you're posts have always been a delight Knick fans. With that being said, LarryHughes is one of the biggest babies ever. I would trade him for a replica Howard Eisley jersey. I mean come on, the team is winning yet you decide to be adistraction? That's unbelievable.

Things are really looking up for this Team. Gallo looks he has the potential to be a star. Chandler has been balling out of his mind, and I sincerely believethose two have as high a ceiling as any young players in this league. Lee has been fantastic as well, which brings us to 2010 F.A.....who do you want to playwith......the scrubs on Cleveland with their so called power moves......
roll.gif
.....or those three. Time will tell but this is the most optimistic I'vebeen in a long long time..

O and btw.....J-E-T-S- JETS JETS JETS!!!!!

Nets Buyout Alston, Acquire Quinn
Jan 05, 2010 3:38 PM EST

Alston_Rafer_njn.jpg
Rafer Alston has agreed to acontract buyout with the Nets.

The Heat is the early favorite to sign the point guard after he clears waivers. The Cavaliers and a number of other clubs are expected to show interest inAlston as well.

In a separate move, the Nets will acquire Chris Quinn, the Heat's second round pick in 2012 and cash in exchange for a trade exception.

The Gr8, i dont care what you gotta say but im all for signing Alston
laugh.gif
,He didnt wanna be a swamprat...Magics just sent him there and hes from NY.
Hes an upgrade over Duhon.. or maybe we can jut sign him and package him with some one else.. That might be a better idea

Back
Top Bottom