and will be staying over night....

they better have espn on the tv,
or at least wifi....

DAMN!!!!
tired.gif

[h1]Stan Van Gundy Rips LeBron, Says Bosh Is Wade's 'Lap Dog'[/h1]

Jul 07, 2010 4:37 PM EST

VanGundy_Stan_orl.jpg
Magic coach Stan Van Gundy is known for being candid, but he was especially so on Wednesday.

In an interview with the Orlando Sentinel, Van Gundy opened up about the special ESPN will air on Thursday night as LeBron James announces where he'll play next season and other free-agent topics.

"It takes 15 seconds to say, 'I've decided to stay in Cleveland,' but we've got another 59 minutes and 45 seconds to, what? Promote LeBron James? As if we don't do that enough," said Van Gundy, who will not watch the special.

Van Gundy added that he wasn't surprised to hear that Chris Bosh will join Dwyane Wade in Miami.

He said Bosh has been following Wade around "for two weeks like a lapdog."

Van Gundy added that while free agency has gotten out of control, guys like Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant were still able to get contract extensions with little fanfare.

"It's gotten ridiculous I think. It's really I mean it's almost like a parody of itself this whole situation now," Van Gundy said.

"Look, the guy's a great player and wherever he goes, my bet would be Cleveland, that place will be excited. But an hour long special?"

RealJayWilliams

I am going to say this. I just heard from a little bird in his camp, King James and Spike Lee will be seeing a lot of each other next yr. 11 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

I won't front...knicks bandwagon will be OD but I'm positive there are more than a few of use who been knicks fans, watched as a kid. I'm always for the NY teams. If I don't like either team imma always root for the EAST but NY all day.

damn everybody is coming out of the woodwork and saying LNJ to NYK.

Let's just hope it all turns out to be true ...

Originally Posted by jhova718

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IM IN
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I kno i aint on the REAL fans list .. But i am a NY Native and was raised their for most of my child hood til i turned 13.. Idgaf if im on that list or not...

stephen a smith was just on espn radio sayin that his source still has lbj goin to the heat

dude bashed the knicks, sayin why would he go to a team who plays no D

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

RealJayWilliams

I am going to say this. I just heard from a little bird in his camp, King James and Spike Lee will be seeing a lot of each other next yr. 11 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

Let me translate this with my Chris Broussard translator: "Lab-brawn and Spike will be filming a movie in Chicago...according to my sources."

Multiple sources told me the Warriors have an offer on the table that sends forward Anthony Randolph and other pieces to New York in a sign-and-trade deal for Lee.

If LeBron announces he is going to New York, in order to make room for his max contract, the Knicks would have to renounce Lee to free up the cap space. That would end the sign-and-trade possibility and the Warriors’ chances at Lee. But if LeBron doesn’t say the Knicks when he announces his decision …

… Then the Warriors are “in the game

JoeandEvan

I have NEVER claimed something just for the sake of doing it...this will happen, I will not be wrong
5 minutes ago via web
Retweeted by KnicksTweets
Reply Retweet

JoeandEvan
Ignore the noise...I won't be wrong...
6 minutes ago via web
Retweeted by KnicksTweets

JoeandEvan
LeBron will be a Knick...to the diehards congratulations as much as it pains me to say it
8 minutes ago via web
Retweeted by KnicksTweets and 8 others

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

I was one of the few dudes saying they didn't want LeBron here...man I was fronting like a #$$#^%#^&....I swear if he signs I'm going to lose my mind. I watched this team be a literal living piece of $%^%& for this whole decade. And we are this close to turning it around....this *#* is seriously getting to me man 
laugh.gif

StylishStef89 wrote:
Being one of the few people who didn't want Lebron on this team, I'll gladly say that I was bugging. This team has been terrible for damn near a whole decade, this team was literally a living piece of %^&*, and we're right on the brink of turning it around. I swear if LeBron signs I'm gonna lose my gotdamn mind.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom