You are not a true Knicks fan if you didn't think Frank Williams was going to be the future at PG, and had hope for Maciej Lampe

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

follow the money

All-Presidents-Men-np02.jpg

alg_basketball_lebron-james_2.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

You are not a true Knicks fan if you didn't think Frank Williams was going to be the future at PG, and had hope for Maciej Lampe

the funny thing is that those two were affected by the Marbury trade

I was not trying to be coy with the follow the money

if YUKU wasent +%$#%%% up id post the video.

it was all over ESPN news an hour ago.

hold on ill prove it. but when it goes through ill take the credit

Boy...LeBrons flying out to Miami tonight...Uhhh Ohhh.

Come 9 Thursday night...the world is going to be glued to their screens hahaha

I've already spoken to my friend HTTB, I'll be by MSG and drunk regardless of the outcome. His birthday is on Monday so maybe I'll buy him some milk or something
laugh.gif

@RicBucher is reporting that LeBron flew to MIA to meet with Pat Riley Wednesday night
Fyi.....Knicks are desperately trying to make last-ditch effort to sway LeBron. NIKE's hoping it'll work. It won't! (Stephen a)

I guess we'll all find out tomorrow.

Lavor Postell was an all star on the rise

Dude was nice in St John's tho
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I'll admit it.

Way back, I also wanted Omar Cook to be drafted by the knicks. I really did think he would have been a great point guard. Jason Kidd status
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
damn

Othella Harrington was a decent center but Clarence Weatherspoon was a waste of a replacement for Larry Johnson.

Tim Thomas is the fugazy for talking nonsense about Kenyon Martin and not backing it up.
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Wow.....via my boy from Ft. Lauderdale Jim:

"My buddy says he's outside prime 112 on south beach now Pat riley, dwade, bosh, aaand lebron are there eating!"

1. we need a source on parker.
2. lebron is a female if he signs with miami. for real, don't fly to ct if you open up your mouth and say you're going to sign with miami. don't show up at a yankees game, don't rock the fitted, don't throw up the roc, none of that.

Back
Top Bottom