Originally Posted by gmoney771981

you go boy wrote:
Even with a sign and trade..

Anthony Randolph make $1.9M
Turiaf - $4M,
Azubuike - $3M

I believe with whatever is left over + $11.2M, we will have $ for a max player.. or close to a Max spot.

On the other hand.. We had a meeting with Bron..

Then we had a meeting with his agent..

That may mean something. His agent didnt meet anyone else... I think ?

Do any of those contracts expire after this 2011?

Azubuike - $3,364,000 - off the books next summer
Turiaf - Player option for '11-'12 (prob going to stay on)
Randolph - We'd have a Team Option next summer, but at that price, he should be kept.

I am hoping for the best but whatever happens happens and that's it.

Proud to be a Knick fan regardless.
pimp.gif

I just want to let ya know that I love you guys, a few years ago I was living in va with no1 to talk new York basketball with. Ya held me down every game during those years... Whatever happens tonight I know ya will always be here. Thank you to all of Team New York Knicks for being the best fans on the planet

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by you go boy

i know one thing after this whole thing is over and done with and with or without lebron i am still a loyal knicks fan tomorrow next year and forever and i would expect yall to be too

QFT.
pimp.gif

LEBRON CAMP'S TOLD STEPHAN A SMITH  THAT HE'S LEANING TOWARDS MIAMI BECAUSE S.A.S. IS THE BIGGEST LOUD MOUTH IN JOURNALISM. THEY ARE HYPING THIS THING UP, ONLY TO SURPRISE YOU AT THE END.

100% NO WAY HE IS GOING TO MIAMI, BOOK IT!

IT'S CLEVELAND, NYC, OR THE NETS

MY GUT IS TELLIN ME NYC

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

someone post a link to a stream for my dude ballinsam
stream.....check

lucky boxers, shorts, tee.......check

peach snapple......check

fudge rounds.....check

lebron on the knicks.......

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by you go boy

i know one thing after this whole thing is over and done with and with or without lebron i am still a loyal knicks fan tomorrow next year and forever and i would expect yall to be too

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

This is awesomely painful, if that makes any sense.
I feel like I know what you mean.
laugh.gif

This %@!# is easily one of the biggest, most hyped sporting moment ever.

I'm enjoying the moment....

I really hope you knick fans get him. Honestly that's where I'm rooting for him to go. I like Lebron and I don't want to hate him but if he goes to miami I'll be forced to hate him.

I'm a proud (but potentially sad) Knick fan regardless of Lebron's decision. I can respect going back to CLE, but if he goes to MIA he gets a GIANT "F lorida U niversity"

He will never be considered as a top 5 player (of all-time) if he plays with Wade and Bosh. It would be fun to watch for a little while, but I'd be disgusted...

Back
Top Bottom