21 Jump Street Trailer

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by vaphenom06

Channing Tatum surprised me with how funny he actually is.

dude was also funny in the dilemma. had me in tears his reaction to his dead fish on the ground in that movie 
roll.gif
Same. I used to hate him for seeming so corny and being bad at acting. But, he and Jonah had me rolling in this one 
laugh.gif
  ... would see it again.

joint was crack.

Son had me rollin when they was trippin the first time around.

That 70 1/2 z-28 was waved out also.

Any movie that has The Real Slim Shady in the opening scene has to be good
laugh.gif

Movie had me laughing throughout but Tatum is still a really bad actor. Def recommend it. I actually thought Project X was better overall but I'm probably swayed by the music and *******.

If you're a smoker, try to light up right before the movie. The scene when they're tripping wil make you trip too

Just got back from this. Super funny if you can get into it. I would go see it again and I can't say that about Project X.

Wasn't that funny to me. A redbox rental for sure but not worth wasting a ticket at the theater.

The cameos by the original 21 jump street cast was definitely a nice touch to the movie. I would highly recommend it.

laugh.gif
 when dude was trippin in the music room almost choked on my soda when he put himself through the drums
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by vaphenom06

Channing Tatum surprised me with how funny he actually is.

dude was also funny in the dilemma. had me in tears his reaction to his dead fish on the ground in that movie 
roll.gif
Tatum in The Dilemma > Kevin James and Vince Vaughn. He had me hysterical in that movie.

Absolutely hilarious. Don't see how this will be topped - in terms of funniest of the year - for the rest of 2012.

Hill and Tatum were a tremendous pairing - Riggle, Kemper, Ice Cube and the rest of the supporting cast was top notch.

haven't laughed that hard in a movie theater in a long time.

Only thing I disliked was Dave Franco - he's too close to James' style and I already can't stand Franco.

Check out my full review - http://bit.ly/xtR5Ya

good movie. didnt realize David Franco was james Brother. They look so much alike

So much fun. too man penis jokes tho. lol

Movie was hilarious, saw it last night before I went out drinking.

Spoiler [+]
The last part where dude shot the supplier in the genital area still has me
roll.gif
today especially after what the supplier did

First 3/4ths was great, then it dragged out too long. The late cameos were a nice save though. I give it a B based on all that criteria.

Just saw the movie and it was hilarious from start to finish. Now considered one of my favorite movies

Back
Top Bottom