21 Savage Thread - Savage Mode

It started as a parody... people actually gravitated towards it and now the ***** has started a rap career. Dude mistakenly fell into the rap lane & his music is already on par with 21 savage. just a testament to him being dumpster fire

The hypocrisy with @tyisny is hilarious laugh.gif. Anything to defend Desiigner. Just admit you rock with Desiigner soley because he's from NYC. You defend EVERYTHING that ****** does.

You dislike him so much because he's from NYC, trap rap is what opened the lanes to clowns being able to take from every artist and still get love. a small change in adlibs here, a little tweaking of production here & wala a new artist is born in some of ya'll eyes.

Last edited:
It would be different if Desiigner was a copy that actually dropped a bunch of dope records, but that isn't the case. He really pulled a Trinidad James. 22 Savage's Jumpin sounds better than anything Desiigner has not named Panda, which is sad

Last edited:
yes im sure 21 & his clone are doing hella numbers on the peep game charts :smh:. hit me with an updated report next week to see if he went platinum yet.

Weird AL the Tupac and biggie of the 22 savage and designer Kane. Speaking of designer, y'all seen that vid of him rapping without his future tone

Jay had atleast three real rappers who copied his voice to perfection, couldn't gain traction because they couldn't emulate the skill..... (NOE is an exception, dude was actually nice & nobody will tell me different)

When your making one of a kind type **** you can give dudes a whole starter pack and they wouldn't be able to get on, nowadays you get a hit song. there's levels to this.

That's like saying DMX & Jay are unoriginal cause Aries Spears impersonated them

Real talk.

I also hate revisionist history in hip hop. Biting is at its all time worst in rap....but it's been around since its inception.

Dudes act like the whole industry didn't Jack dAs efx flow. Or run to timberland or Pharell for the same type of beats or sounds.

Today, trolling is widely accepted. 22 Savage actually gaining traction wouldn't be far off from Lil B, Riff Raff.....hell, even Thug.

It started as a parody... people actually gravitated towards it and now the ***** has started a rap career. Dude mistakenly fell into the rap lane & his music is already on par with 21 savage. just a testament to him being dumpster fire

The hypocrisy with @tyisny is hilarious laugh.gif. Anything to defend Desiigner. Just admit you rock with Desiigner soley because he's from NYC. You defend EVERYTHING that ****** does.

You dislike him so much because he's from NYC, trap rap is what opened the lanes to clowns being able to take from every artist and still get love. a small change in adlibs here, a little tweaking of production here & wala a new artist is born in some of ya'll eyes.

Okay....

So we gonna act like Nas didn't essentially run off with Tragedy's whole style? And then doubled back and basically copied a whole Organized Konfusion song with I Gave You Power?

Why did NYC let this slide? :lol:

Last edited:
yes im sure 21 & his clone are doing hella numbers on the peep game charts :smh:. hit me with an updated report next week to see if he went platinum yet.

This post has not the slightest bit to do with what I mentioned. You basically sound like MrWavez minus ":lol: :lol: :lol:"

Okay....

So we gonna act like Nas didn't essentially run off with Tragedy's whole style? And then doubled back and basically copied a whole Organized Konfusion song with I Gave You Power?

Nas ran off with tradgedy's style..... i'm just gonna say you'll be hard pressed to find too many people who will say Nas is a ripoff of Trag but whatever floats your boat fam.

after having two classics under his belt and creating a very distinct sound of his own along with several other flows... ya'll gotta stop trying this man. Hiphop has always sampled other things, built on concepts, used similar producers etc etc.

It wasn't until Trap music started to really explode that complete copying of a sound, look, adlibs & flow began to get CHAMPIONED and heralded as being hot. the majority of this trap generation of rappers look alike, dress exactly alike, use the same 1 or two ******** flows, copy each others cadence etc etc. dudes legit look at what's hot and emulate that Directly. No fine tuning, no twist to it just exact copies all out here doing the same ****. At no other point prior to 4-5 years ago in hip hop can you point to several artist who were considered "hot" sounding like clones of eachother.

21 is a prime example of a rapper growing on me. I thought he was trash until I finally listened to this metro boomin mixtape.

No advance, no heart and X stay on repeat
Same here. Savage Mode is a great project. Don't really have anything negative to say about it. I don't like his other music but the way he raps was a perfect a blend with Metro's production throughout the entire project.

Okay....

Nas ran off with tradgedy's style..... i'm just gonna say you'll be hard pressed to find too many people who will say Nas is a ripoff of Trag but whatever floats your boat fam.

Bruh this isn't exactly a new revelation and this is coming from a Nas fan

Tragedy, Cormega, and other people have spoken on this before

Trag himself said soon as he touched down everybody from QB was running to him telling him Nas is next up and he biting your style. Nas apparently dated his sister and he said he was around this _ a lot as a youngin soaking up, watching, etc. Trag pretty much birthed that whole QB style a lot of _'s came up under him

Last edited:
Bruh is out on bond for a body so it's no telling if he'll even be around for long

That's the main reason he decided to start rapping and copying. _'s had been in his comments telling him he look like 21, I guess he said **** it I'm bout to go all in with this **** while I still can 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nah, 21 got to see this man, today. This is crazy to me.

:rofl: :rofl: at this ***** being able to copy and reproduce a ****** whole vibe in the matter of a few weeks after starting out as a joke. We in an Era where the phrase "im you made me then make another ___" doesn't resonate because ****** literally can grab any ***** out the hood and really do it.

I can't believe he's copying song titles too :lol: I know people mentioned he's a comedian but he's really blurring those lines

Back
Top Bottom