21 Savage Thread - Savage Mode

I was gonna make this thread, what you know about 21 :pimp: :lol:

He's gotten better since the Slaughter Tape

Last edited:
Just now getting hipp to 21. Skrt Skrt cranks.

Travi$ brought him out a few night ago and he performed Skrt Skrt show looked crazy.

21 21 21

Last edited:
_'s in the A really starting to mess with his him  and he just started taking this **** serious 
laugh.gif

If y'all didn't catch his cameo he in the Trap _'s video with ManMan and Key 

OPB on the come up 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Jesus Christ man. These ****** ain't doing or saying **** any different than 48358583957 other dudes rapping. They don't look different. They don't sound different. Nothing.

Y'all don't get tired of repetition?

Imma pass on this dude. Idk just seem like long way with worse lyrics.

Jesus Christ man. These ****** ain't doing or saying **** any different than 48358583957 other dudes rapping. They don't look different. They don't sound different. Nothing.

Y'all don't get tired of repetition?
i don't know cuz i don't listen to none of them dudes, don't listen to this guy.  I heard this song, thought it was cool, posted it

this ain't a declaration of anything

21 21 21 [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I **** with Carti too but him Uno, Fauni, Goth Money and the rest of those dudes are in a completely different scene in ATL :lol:

Last edited:
I support 21 to the fullest his team especially Kei are great people [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm feeling the dip dip joint. Hope he stopped cooking with the guy from the beginning of skrrt skrrt.

Back
Top Bottom