21 Savage Thread - Savage Mode

baby girl 
pimp.gif

anigif_enhanced-15507-1403818637-12.gif

This album absolutely sucks. Quite sure it's gonna have a couple joints that get spins but damn this **** is dreadful

This album absolutely sucks. Quite sure it's gonna have a couple joints that get spins but damn this **** is dreadful

Wait on the turn......

***** going to come in here with the :smh: face.....talking about how 21 Savage preaching on this joint....and he feeling it :lol:

Wait on the turn......

***** going to come in here with the :smh: face.....talking about how 21 Savage preaching on this joint....and he feeling it :lol:
If he was a dusty ***** from flat bush he would've been [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Him and another unnamed ny>everybody nter

Last edited:
NBA thread ty be speaking gospel too smh, then the ***** come to music and treat ny rappers like slysnyper treat a LeBron team

"Denzel, I get surgical with this pump dawg"

This hard

"Bish you getting comfortable I don't need you
Come around the gang we might G you
She say dont nobody fkc her like we do
You know I share everything with my people"

:pimp:
:rofl:

Bank Account
Thug Life
Nothin New
Dead People
Special
Whole Lot

All those are cool. He sounds a bit more lively than on Savage Mode, but Savage Mode is better. A bunch of these beats on here feel like they were left off Future or Gucci Mane albums. Feel like I've heard them before. Maybe Metro Boomin' fatigue, idk

Back
Top Bottom