21-year-old Morgan State student charged with killing, eating man's brain, heart

Media/News trying to get to y'all
laugh.gif

Sick *%!! like this always been going down, sometimes they may not even report on it.

Hysteria conspiracy.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I posted this story in the Miami thread. This is all a little too much in such a short amount of time. Something's going on.
It's the bath salts bruh somebody on the east coast is supplying that *$@# like its coke.
nerd.gif

3 out of the millions and millions of people in the U.S.....yeah.. the outbreak is near
laugh.gif

Plus Ronald Poppo would be wreaking havoc in the hospital by now

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I posted this story in the Miami thread. This is all a little too much in such a short amount of time. Something's going on.
It's the bath salts bruh somebody on the east coast is supplying that *$@# like its coke.
nerd.gif

You can buy the @+!% at a smoke shop

30t6p3b.gif

I just think the media is focusing on these stories since its all the talk. Its like when the birds were dying.

Nothin' new.

The saddest part is that some people actually believe there's gonna be a zombie outbreak.
laugh.gif

Wait hold up hold up.... so this story is completely different than that Miami incident?!?! The HAIL going on in 2012?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I just think the media is focusing on these stories since its all the talk. Its like when the birds were dying.
Maaaaaan that West Nile &@^# had me like 
eek.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
. I remember stepping on a dead bird during a trail run, dump those shoes in a plastic
bag in a trash and called deuces
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

eek.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
. I remember stepping on a dead bird during a trail run, dump those shoes in a plastic
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Foreal tho, what the finkle fairies is going on right about now?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

eek.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

Yall act like crazy people are somthing new.

Go ahead an keep prepping for a !@%+%+# Zombie Apocalypse
laugh.gif

This.When "victims" start attacking emts and !+%+ starts going down at hospitals after people are pronounced "dead" then its time.These are just people off their rockers.Read the zombie survial guide
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

1f3258b49a635e28caba1be9ec5ec7c98e9f98c.gif

as this is my 3rd story reading about some crazy resident evil +@%@, this was my exact reaction entering this thread. too much in too short of time...life is trolling me now
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

Yall act like crazy people are somthing new.
Go ahead an keep prepping for a !@%+%+# Zombie Apocalypse
laugh.gif
This.When "victims" start attacking emts and !+%+ starts going down at hospitals after people are pronounced "dead" then its time.These are just people off their rockers.Read the zombie survial guide
pimp.gif
That book is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom