2108 Niketalk Thread Of The Year

2108 Thread Of The Year Goes To?

• Sex Robots(Day One Cop)

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Washed Thread(Starting To Yell At Clouds)

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • NASA/Moon Thread(Fake Space,Fake Moon,Flat Earth)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Off-White (Assassin ViKtor)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Doja Cat Threads(Mooooo)

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Just like your screen name.
tenor.gif

I’m assuming one of them was Timid Tebow or Mr. Guy. I haven’t seen him post in a while. His posts would always have me laughing.

If I remember correctly Timid got banned for going on a drunken rage and suggesting that Clayton Kershaw should off himself because of his performance and then posting d*** pics of an athlete in the NFL thread :lol:.

Dude was struggling with alcohol addiction so I hope he's doing ok though.

It being created in 2018 doesn't make it a non-Long Form thread.

Threads eligible should have "died" at SOME point.

Hope that makes sense, if not Cool

Would you rather have a yearly washed thread created :nerd:

Just confused since you get upset when people don't grave dig in favor of making a new thread on a topic that might have come up a few times in the past :lol:

Would you rather have a yearly washed thread created :nerd:

Just confused since you get upset when people don't grave dig in favor of making a new thread on a topic that might have come up a few times in the past :lol:
Yea you are missing what I am trying to say. Maybe I didn't make it clear enough.

I am not suggesting a new thread being made at all.

But ok.

Yea you are missing what I am trying to say. Maybe I didn't make it clear enough.

I am not suggesting a new thread being made at all.

But ok.

I'm not missing what you're saying... Just because a thread became popular and has its own ecosystem, doesn't mean that it can't be a candidate for thread of the year if it was created this year.

I wouldn't put TAN or the Food thread as candidates because they weren't created this year. They would go in the GOAT thread discussion.

Wrasslin thread straight trash
I agree

90% of the time, it is just dudes posting pictures of girls IG's, claiming they have relationships with them.

Then you have so much anti-Heterosexual rhetoric being spewed in there, thanks to the Original Poster.

Wrestling gets discussed only from a handfull of people and usually only during an actual event.

90% off topic

Reactions: fx2
How long has the Tyga hairline thread been going. That’s always pops back up every month for good laughs.

Back
Top Bottom