***211 - Swing Ya Rag video (CTE West)***

come on family

B 4real.......I know ur tired of see those clowns at skoo all wearing red cuz so and so had it on

seems to me bloods want everyone to know who they r

thats all im sayin.....

So do crips. Remember that one crip dude who came up in all blue and got banged on and got his nose all bloodied up.

I dont care for gangs, my dad was a treetop but I dont *!!* with him so it dont matter. At the end of the day im not gonna say crips>bloods orbloods>crips

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

B^eat it Kid.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im just fed up with these red wearing dudes claiming bloods

and know damn well they are not hard

........not saying that those dudes aren't hard

I mean if u bang thats koo.....go head bang!

You dont need to say blood gang in every song

side note
you will rarely catch jeezy repin crips..and i can dig that

He does but he doesn't Ex: "My Lambo's BLUE, and i'll be _____ if my rims aint too..." he just real LOC-key with it....
(low key) ...and yea most slobs tend to roll deep cause there scared... but how could you not respect the one dude in all BLUE by himself at the club mindinghis trynna get at shorty in the corner and these "SLOBS" are deep throwing signs trynna pop trunks thats not what it's about....get the moneycuzzo

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

side note
He does but he doesn't Ex: "My Lambo's BLUE, and i'll be _____ if my rims aint too..." he just real LOC-key with it....
(low key) ...and yea most slobs tend to roll deep cause there scared... but how could you not respect the one dude in all BLUE by himself at the club minding his trynna get at shorty in the corner and these "SLOBS" are deep throwing signs trynna pop trunks thats not what it's about....get the money cuzzo

You from Chesapeake kill that gang talk stupid

_s sound dumb as ++%+... when all these damn crips came out nobody said a damn thing... got weird dudes that don't even bang wanting to be like WC andpracticing the "C Walk" and thinking that's just the thing to do... _s get beat up for thatstupid ###% where I'm from. Now when a dude from the opposite side comes out reppin his hood now it's "Oh he's not a real blood, ever sinceWayne and Game came out now dudes wanna be bloods, this, that and the third"... hypocrites I tell ya. "Oh he's cool cause he just doesn'tmention that he's a crip"
laugh.gif
++%+ outta here.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

side note
(low key) ...and yea most slobs tend to roll deep cause there scared... but how could you not respect the one dude in all BLUE by himself at the club minding his trynna get at shorty in the corner and these "SLOBS" are deep throwing signs trynna pop trunks thats not what it's about....get the money cuzzo

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

side note

Oh i get it... if I was from Compton THEN my hollows would be real ....being the fact that in chesapeake bullets are fake...SECOND you don't know me and I cant help if me and my childhood friends got brainwashed by t.v. in the 90's (Snoop, Doggpound, Deathrow) yea we were young and dumb and did what most youngins are doin now but we grew up (23) and now me and the homies still down but it's more of a faternity now.... We rep becus were grown men ....we make sure are immediate circle goes with out for nothing NOTHING(what crip was really made for)..... all of our kids get x-mas presents....hell some of your fam wont be sending you ne thing this year who else is gonna look out for you ? my homies do 4 me and me 4 them ......it's nothing different than a Q-dog what you gonna stop because your 30? then what did you believe in?

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

side note
Oh i get it... if I was from Compton THEN my hollows would be real ....being the fact that in chesapeake bullets are fake...SECOND you don't know me and I cant help if me and my childhood friends got brainwashed by t.v. in the 90's (Snoop, Doggpound, Deathrow) yea we were young and dumb and did what most youngins are doin now but we grew up (23) and now me and the homies still down but it's more of a faternity now.... We rep becus were grown men ....we make sure are immediate circle goes with out for nothing NOTHING(what crip was really made for)..... all of our kids get x-mas presents....hell some of your fam wont be sending you ne thing this year who else is gonna look out for you ? my homies do 4 me and me 4 them ......it's nothing different than a Q-dog what you gonna stop because your 30? then what did you believe in?

See now youre contradicting yourself stupid. You're talking bout how you were young and dumb and look at as a frat but in your OP you talkingdown on people with all that slob talk. So apparently you're still young and dumb and have no respect for no one but yourself. Get outside and get aneducation. And if you were from Compton you would know you dont use terms like slob or cKrab unless you intentionally trying to disrespect the hood. Which inthat case you get "real" bullets to you. And come on you admitted TV brainwashed you thats another reason I dont believe your talk. I dont know anyreal cali crip or blood who joined cause snoop or game or suge. You joined due to your upbrining and the hood around you and need to survive. So yes becauseyoure not from here that crip/blood means nothing to you. You talking about crips stand for brotherhood when the only reason bloods exist is because cripscouldnt (and still cant) co-exist with each other and the civil war between the crips lead to the birth of the bloods.

With that said rwfanatic 211 aint that nice to me
laugh.gif

ScottHallWithAPickyour right to an extent but if you are young and see cigarretes or bud around you and you start smoking at 12 and you continue smoking until your 30 are youstill not a real smoker becuz you saw it on tv? As far as having no reason to join YOUR RIGHT thats where the YOUNG and DUMB comes in.... we THOUGHTwe were cool then as our marbles got bigger so did the money, and the hate from the other side which meant the ratchets got bigger....like i said eventually westop terrorrizing the community and started making a way for US...and it just so happens were still doing that but on a bigger scale....

And as far as all that banging for colors and blocks yea thats LA all day you can have that we tend to get MONEY on the eastcoast but your right yall areOG's of OG'S...and if you think Doggpound and Deathrow in the 90's and Dipset for the 2000's did not effect the current gang situation evenmore put that stem down stupid!

damn homie first Charles Hamilton now the homie 211?! _ it ain't no winning with you
laugh.gif
.... But y'all haven't heard his mixtape though.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

_s sound dumb as ++%+... when all these damn crips came out nobody said a damn thing... got weird dudes that don't even bang wanting to be like WC and practicing the "C Walk" and thinking that's just the thing to do... _s get beat up for that stupid ###% where I'm from. Now when a dude from the opposite side comes out reppin his hood now it's "Oh he's not a real blood, ever since Wayne and Game came out now dudes wanna be bloods, this, that and the third"... hypocrites I tell ya. "Oh he's cool cause he just doesn't mention that he's a crip"
laugh.gif
++%+ outta here.
But thats the thing tho u must be from LA cause down here in the south mad dudes wearin red, growin dreads and got tears tatted just beacuse ofwayne. No initation no banging they just be wearing red, paint they cars red and be in the club throwin up Bs. NO Stacking, No Sets just Bs I like u fake mahf'er.
laugh.gif

But like u said a few years ago it was all bout crips, c walking and wearing blue rags word to Lil Wayne.

And wasn't nobody trying to pull they cards talking about "Oh he ain't no real crip"... it was all good when they made that *@%#mainstream... got Paul Walker saying cuz and all that.. now when bloods try and bring some balance to the game it's a problem.

And wasn't nobody trying to pull they cards talking about "Oh he ain't no real crip"... it was all good when they made that *@%# mainstream... got Paul Walker saying cuz and all that.. now when bloods try and bring some balance to the game it's a problem.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are pockets aint empty cuz!
"And we aint hungry no mo either!"

Nah I just dont like this song he might be nice I'll give him a chance pass that mixtape. But Charles Hamilton can swallow a gerbil

PS: What interview was that where they asked Young Jeezy what set he claim and he said he's a general crip?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont know with Jeezy that makes him suspect but then he hangs with BMF. And my homie saw him hanging with a bunch of dudes at FAMU wearing house shoes blueflannels and blue Atlanta hats and he walked up to the affiliates� and said "what u. Grape Street Crip" and he said"O what up? crip love"but in essence he just got banged on�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

PPS: Speaking of grape street who has the phone call of the grape street crip banging on the rapper in this video for talking reckless here

Jeezy never said flat out that he was a crip... it was mentioned in one of his songs before about having a blue flag but then later that line got changed toblack flag. I've never seen/heard him say I'm from "so and so" hood.

Jeezy never said flat out that he was a crip... it was mentioned in one of his songs before about having a blue flag but then later that line got changed to black flag. I've never seen/heard him say I'm from "so and so" hood.
He has said it plenty of times
End of Stay strapped at 3:58 "They know what my G like, what my crippin like, Cuuuuuhhh-rriiiiiiip"

Gucci mane said "seen fab video you red up but you'z a crip blue team stack your bred up"

and theres more I just cant think now

Back
Top Bottom