22's under $100 in eastbay?

i just wanted ot know if the 22's have hit $100 or under in the eastbay in any colorway? if so any sz 13 left?
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

Haha sfgr415 i thought he was talkin about rims too.. Well I dunno if this helps, but outlets got the xxii for like 115?? and there is also f&f goin on, but with the mediocre F&F sales these days, all jays are excluded. I would say the outlets are the best bet, or just wait until they drop even lower.

they were $99 on nike.com for a while....dunno about now.

and 22" for $100?? i'd RUN not walk away if i saw anyone slanging stuff for that cheap. :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

thanks for the help guys. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
at the derrick coleman quote.
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

Back
Top Bottom