23 years later, Do u guys think jb will continue with this trend

do u guys think were gonna get any Vs next year. 2011 we've seen IIIs and 2012 we've seen IVs. Imo i hope they do because i would like to see some grapes or the laneys. seems likes the Vs will be a go if JB continues at this rate. i just hope we dont get as many retros next year as we did this year. imma be in the poor house  

If I'm not mistaken there's already word or rumor for the Grapes and Fire Reds. As for the Laneys I don't see why they wouldn't drop em too.

My guess we are going to have released are 5s,8s, and I hope the bred 13s or any other 13s
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

If I'm not mistaken there's already word or rumor for the Grapes and Fire Reds. As for the Laneys I don't see why they wouldn't drop em too.
Came in to say this.

They probably drop all or most of the OG colorways and will also probably drop at least one new colorway as well.

So does that mean they're bringing out the Metallic V's again? 

Only looking forward to the Grapes, Bred 13's and Aquas next year and I think I might be done. Maybe....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Oooh yeah, probably not.

This happened to the Fire Red III's. They didn't come out last year. I'm pretty sure it had to do with them coming out in 2007.

Originally Posted by spizike231

The Metallics JUST got retrod.. where were you at?

Exactly!...They came out last year in August. But was wondering if JB is retroing them again since next year is the year of the V's.

Originally Posted by KMante

Oooh yeah, probably not.

This happened to the Fire Red III's. They didn't come out last year. I'm pretty sure it had to do with them coming out in 2007.

Yeah, I could see them not bringing them out since the Fire Red III's just retroed in 07 and that is why they're bringing them back for 2013.

Oooh yeah, probably not.

Hopefully they do retro them again.  But the right way this time, no 23 on the side, and with Nubuck. 
grin.gif

I expect to see at least 5 pairs of 5s next year.

Fire Reds, Grapes, Laneys, Flints, and perhaps a retro+ colorways (23rd anniversary).

Also, as mentioned above, we'll see at least 3 8s next year: Aquas, Playoffs and Bugs Bunny Chrome 8s.

Royal 1s, Bred 13s and possibly the Columbia 11s, if they don't come out this year.

Next year is gonna be jam-packed too!

I also heard through the grapevine that they're re-releasing the Oxy and Indiglo 14s, along with the Black Toe 13s.

But at this point, its all he say she say.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Fire Reds, Grapes, Laneys, Flints, and perhaps a retro+ colorways (23rd anniversary).

Also, as mentioned above, we'll see at least 3 8s next year: Aquas, Playoffs and Bugs Bunny.

Royal 1s, Bred 13s and possibly the Columbia 11s, if they don't come out this year.

Next year is gonna be jam-packed too!

I also heard through the grapevine that they're re-releasing the Oxy and Indiglo 14s, along with the Black Toe 13s.

laugh.gif
Yeah, I heard a rumor about the chrome 8's coming out too. Which hopefully the do, cause I beat mine's to the ground.

Oooh yeah, probably not.

that blue font color makes your posts almost invisible...stop it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Oooh yeah, probably not.

that blue font color makes your posts almost invisible...stop it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I feel you

Spoiler [+]
I love royal blue (Like the Space Jams).Lowkey, the reason why I do it is if someone quotes me, when I scroll down I can see it right away. Call me crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Fire Reds(If the CDP version), .

Also, as mentioned above, we'll see at least 3 8s next year: Playoffs(if red pull tab) and Bugs Bunny Chrome 8s.

Royal 1s, and Columbia 11s, if they don't come out this year.

along with the Black Toe 13s.

laugh.gif

COPPED smh

this sounds really good man, if this is true imma be a happy camper. i looked at all my favorite shoes i used to have, like my grapes, aquas, playoff 8s, fire red 5 and so many other hot releases from 03 to 08 and get depressed, its coming back slowly though, rather have new ones than some old release. but i did get some concords from 2000 or 2001 the shape and thickness of the material is night n day. the real problem is inflation though. like c'mon the 4s were like 125 when i got them in 2006, now there 160 n thats if ur lucky to get them on release day

As for the Laneys I don't see why they wouldn't drop em too.
Maybe cause they sat on clearance racks. But then again this is a whole new era of beasting so anything is possible.

Flint V's ?

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

As for the Laneys I don't see why they wouldn't drop em too.
Maybe cause they sat on clearance racks. But then again this is a whole new era of beasting so anything is possible.

Flint V's ?

My bad.
laugh.gif

I meant Stealth Vs.

136027-142_300.jpg

If they continue the 23rd anniversary trend Its quite possible we may see the black/metallic Vs again. Jordan Brand could care less if a shoe just dropped a year ago. Look at the Olympic 7, it was released 2 years ago yet they are dropping again this summer. If Jordan brand wants to survive for another 20 years or so they will keep up with this trend. They should continue up to the 13s, maybe 14s.

Originally Posted by domsindabuilding

well if they keep the trend up i cant wait til 2014 VIs are gonna be crazy, hope they drop the maroons
+ Sport Blue 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by domsindabuilding

well if they keep the trend up i cant wait til 2014 VIs are gonna be crazy, hope they drop the maroons
+ Sport Blue 
pimp.gif

Missed out on the Black infrared pack. So I'm hoping Black Infrared (with real infrared), Maroon, Carmine's and Sport Blue.

Back
Top Bottom