23 years later, Do u guys think jb will continue with this trend

I thought you meant Green Beans since they have Flint Grey accents.

I still doubt they retro either c/w, but like I said, I wouldn't be surprised.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

As for the Laneys I don't see why they wouldn't drop em too.
Maybe cause they sat on clearance racks. But then again this is a whole new era of beasting so anything is possible.

They'll sell out first now 

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

just sold my grapes recently for $180
ohwell.gif
..... feels bat man
Dang man, why did you sell them?
I needed the money
embarassed.gif

I don't knock any of you guys, I guesss I just grown out of all the newer jordans & I see that yalll are even painting them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by domsindabuilding

well if they keep the trend up i cant wait til 2014 VIs are gonna be crazy, hope they drop the maroons
+ Sport Blue 
pimp.gif

There is going to be many insta-cop shoes coming out next year! But the one pair I'm really excited to see released are the Sport Blue 6's 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Ballahb

As for the Laneys I don't see why they wouldn't drop em too.
Maybe cause they sat on clearance racks. But then again this is a whole new era of beasting so anything is possible.

Word. I saw Laneys in the outlets all the time and now people are all hyped for them. I still dont like them. I hope they do keep retroing shoes though, I have more money than I did when I was younger so I wont have to miss out on as much pairs as I did back then.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by Ballahb

Word. I saw Laneys in the outlets all the time and now people are all hyped for them. I still dont like them. I hope they do keep retroing shoes though, I have more money than I did when I was younger so I wont have to miss out on as much pairs as I did back then.

This.
pimp.gif

Probably. Jordan Brand forgot how to properly market their own annual signature sneakers so they rely on nostalgia to pull in sales.

^^^^By that time Jb would use quality products on there shoes. nike air would be stiched back on certain js as it was in the past. PROBLEM SOLVED

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

^^^^By that time Jb would use quality products on there shoes. nike air would be stiched back on certain js as it was in the past. PROBLEM SOLVED

Even if that happens it would still be inevitable for JB to have a downfall. Dont mattwr if its 5, 10, or 15yrs from now, that day would come.

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I expect to see at least 5 pairs of 5s next year.

Fire Reds, Grapes, Laneys, Flints, and perhaps a retro+ colorways (23rd anniversary).

Also, as mentioned above, we'll see at least 3 8s next year: Aquas, Playoffs and Bugs Bunny.

Royal 1s, Bred 13s and possibly the Columbia 11s, if they don't come out this year.

Next year is gonna be jam-packed too!

I also heard through the grapevine that they're re-releasing the Oxy and Indiglo 14s, along with the Black Toe 13s.

But at this point, its all he say she say.

laugh.gif
Yeah, I heard a rumor about the chrome 8's coming out too. Which hopefully the do, cause I beat mine's to the ground.

I'll bet you they come up with a cavs v to commemorate the 69 pts

I'm hoping for 5s , 8s and 13s .

5s ; Fire red , Stealth Blue , and Grapes ( I doubt it )

8s ; Playoffs and Aquas

13s ; Breds and Flint Grey

They has already been 4 Jordan's "confirmed" for next year and it is this years model for the doernbecher. That's five already, plus any new colorway they'll announce.

I'm only getting the grapes and the new color ways and maybe the doernbecher. All confirmed color ways are white. No thanks.

well if they keep the trend up i cant wait til 2014 VIs are gonna be crazy, hope they drop the maroons
+ Sport Blue 
pimp.gif

2014 ill be broke again if they keep this up. Maroons, Doubt it will be to early for another set of Infrareds, September Blue, and the carmines plus a retro+ colorway or two and the doernbechers.....

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

+ Sport Blue 
pimp.gif

2014 ill be broke again if they keep this up. Maroons, Doubt it will be to early for another set of Infrareds, September Blue, and the carmines plus a retro+ colorway or two and the doernbechers.....

2014 will be a good year 
pimp.gif

23 years later V's...

then

23 years later VI's...

then

I can temporarily retire.

until

23 years later XI's makes me get back in the game all over again.

Yeah, I'm going to stock up hard on the VIs and I'm pretty much done for a long time after that. Like viii's , but can live without them.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

If I'm not mistaken there's already word or rumor for the Grapes and Fire Reds. As for the Laneys I don't see why they wouldn't drop em too.

every time i read the word "grapes" on the internet i'm like
WwLE0.gif

even if it's a website about wine

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I'll bet you they come up with a cavs v to commemorate the 69 pts
You know what, that wouldn't surprise me one bit.

It would probably be the same colors except with a white base instead of black. Who knows

I'll have pretty much everything I want after this year. Especially with those Olympic vis coming out. Good year for JB.

lets hope they continue this trend cause i trashed all my favorite with the last round of retros (2003-2008). i wear them twice then put them on ice( cant remember were i heard that) but yeah keep the retros alive.

Back
Top Bottom