23 Yr Old Snapchat CEO Turns Down 3 Billion Offer From FB

Snap is done, ppl were hestitant about creating a snap and now that all just went away. Plus a lot of ppl were still early in with snap so now they're back to IG. And yea I'm curious to see what that valuation is looking like now. As dude said above you shoulda took the money and ran. You better believe the geo tags and everything else is coming over soon too :lol:

I don't know the first thing about snap chat or why it's so popular. All social media is the same IMO.

Twitter will never go away IMO....and is the most convenient way to pass news and do live commentary ..it's simple and compact ... a lot less cluttered than FB 

Facebook IMO is for old people and people that aren't very tech savy.... the people that call all tablets "iPads"..

I think Snap is stupid and has been bastardized it making videos of EVERYTHING.... but its what our simple *** society gets off on so it was a brilliant idea
Exactly Twitter is here to stay for good 300 million monthly active users.

IG just took Snapchat's biggest draw and now theyre gonna probably find a way to make it better

Just like they took Vine's ideas of videos and look what happened to Vine.

Will have to wait and see how this plays out....

I know none of y'all really tuned into the tech world. :lol:

This is a desperation move by Instagram, they've had nothing but declining user satisfaction and daily users since FB purchased them.

Snapchat is growing at an exponential rate still and is the most popular app with ages 10-25, they going to be fine.

bruhhhh ig gon have the snap game on lock. hella filter. hella options. hella more juice. bruh def got the ncaa villanova buzzer beater jordan face

:smh: @ cats really thinking this gonna kill snap :rofl:

It's like when MySpace got an update.. It was still dead

This is a desperation move by Instagram, they've had nothing but declining user satisfaction and daily users since FB purchased them.

Snapchat is growing at an exponential rate still and is the most popular app with ages 10-25, they going to be fine.
not more popular than pokemon

:smh: @ cats really thinking this gonna kill snap :rofl:

It's like when MySpace got an update.. It was still dead

Just wait so we can quote the same goofies that were saying he shoulda sold at 3 billion when it's worth 20.

Y'all can't see the future, too reactionary.

Ppl get tired of following you all over the social media world especially when you can keep your IG following instead of telling them follow you on snap. Snap will take a hit. They were just starting to turn the corner then this happens.

I have IG but I'm deleting it today, it really serves no purpose...

Just a daily dose of bigotry & brainwashing.

Blind following the blind really. All the friending and following bs. Nah I'm good.

I have IG but I'm deleting it today, it really serves no purpose...

Just a daily dose of bigotry & brainwashing.

Blind following the blind really. All the friending and following bs. Nah I'm good.
You can say that about ANY social media platform. You control who you follow and the content of what you are following.

What you stated isn't an ABSOLUTE experience that people face on those sites

Good thing i have an option to watch these dumb snaps. Thot i was gona have to see em all day.

You can say that about ANY social media platform. You control who you follow and the content of what you are following.

What you stated isn't an ABSOLUTE experience that people face on those sites

That's true. But the majority of content will sucker you in in a heartbeat. It majority just drama on all those sites, that's what the people want mama media to feed them more and more and the sheep gets that story or rumor or whatever and just run with it in all directions.

I understand the keeping in contact with people stand point. That's cool.

It's just the way it's being used is by the masses is terrible right now. I rather just not socialize on those major media sites right now. Gotta get off mama Medea's ****.

They did this before everybody left IG . Nobody deleted IG for snap, everybody had both or just IG

Imo this was a game changer . Now you have the option to watch/send stories , look at pics and watch 1 min vids in one place.

And ig is more user friendly than snap and its interface >>>>

Last edited:

IG has seen a decline in shared posts, but it still has 300M daily active users. How can this be a desperate move? Im not saying it will kill Snapchat. But now IG has more to offer with this feature.

Last edited:
Definitely see it hard for Snapchat to bounce back.

What other use is there for Snapchat other than stories and sending ******* snaps, which you can now do on IG?

My professor told me that too much social media isn't good! I liked IG when it was just pictures, but now you adding stories m8? Next thing you know there's going to be an update on IG, and you can swipe left or right on IG users lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom