23 Yr Old Snapchat CEO Turns Down 3 Billion Offer From FB

Snap is hiring like crazy. Looking for another 500 people by NYE. If you're in the LA area and looking hit me up.

Tried on one of the first pairs of Spectacles, won't sell well but they are cool.

Throw the oop pls

In terms of Twitter... they are in huge trouble. We will see the number tomorrow morning, but they are laying off 20% of their sales team.

I think the public got played on FB. Everybody was talking bad about it when they were secretly copping shares for the low. Then it ended up mysteriously outperforming expectations and has somewhat maintained.

Last edited:
I don't see snapchat going mainstream the way fb and ig are today. The app itself is more focused on sharing/content with friends vs the entire world like fb/ig, therefore I don't really see it ever having the advertising potential that fb and ig have. The big selling point of snapchat is while it a social media app it allows its users to have a certain level privacy with content they share with others.  But I do agree it is here to stay.

Last edited:
But those same ads are targeted the exact same way Facebook does theirs... the main issue is growth.

I think the public got played on FB. Everybody was talking bad about it when they were secretly copping shares for the low. Then it ended up mysteriously outperforming expectations and has somewhat maintained.

Snapchat is very different from Facebook.

As I've said before, I'll be impressed when my 61 year old father starts sending me snaps.

Until then, we cannot compare those two companies.

[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Bruh snapchat will never be on ig and facebooks leve staaaap it

Will see the stock shoot up off hype in the first 24-48 hrs then hover near its starting IPO, if they're smart they'll price it comfortably to gauge more interest. I'll check it out for a quick buck not nothing long therm.

Snapchat is best as an added feature to something like IG, just as I said Vine was. Twitter can stand on it's own because the platform is different than FB but they need to go into the war room and figure out how to monetize effectively and efficiently.

Wow, I didn't realize SnapChat had such a high evaluation. I didn't even realize it was that popular.

Will see the stock shoot up off hype in the first 24-48 hrs then hover near its starting IPO, if they're smart they'll price it comfortably to gauge more interest. I'll check it out for a quick buck not nothing long therm.

Snapchat is best as an added feature to something like IG, just as I said Vine was. Twitter can stand on it's own because the platform is different than FB but they need to go into the war room and figure out how to monetize effectively and efficiently.

I think Jack has tried everything lol. Twitter is done.

He still has one more card left to play, the "sell" card :lol:

Those snap glasses are trash btw. Watched a video of a guy skateboarding with them, and the video from it comes out in a circle. 

I'd rather just get a go pro 

Yeah Jack can sell but no one is buying. He's shopped it literally everywhere. There's a reason he was in Snap HQ a few weeks back.

He still has one more card left to play, the "sell" card
laugh.gif
Nobody's gonna pay a premium for a garbage company like TWTR.

Maybe buy it for 40 cents on the dollar.

Somebody will buy it and finish running it into the ground, what's Marissa Mayer been up to lately? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom