delete
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

If I had a nickel for everytime I got one of these calls, I'd be a rich man.

If enough people tell you the same thing, that must mean..............

grin.gif

21 is that year to wild out and club all day n drink ur #+% off. not be wifed up and living with her. but thats you. if it was me. ill be single and be stressfree and just party now settle later.

Originally Posted by Twenty Two Inch Rims Fa Sho

21, aint %+%+ funny brah

If you're relationship is based on so little trust that a childish prank has you lying awake at night, then there's plenty that's funny.

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Sucka...

She lets me live with her rent free, buys me all types of clothes, pays for my school books and all that. Pays for everything. Far from a sucka
She's tired of taking care of you and wanted a real man that would actually take care of her and he piped, by the way youre not doing it. Iwould be ashamed as a man to admit that.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Sucka...

She lets me live with her rent free, buys me all types of clothes, pays for my school books and all that. Pays for everything. Far from a sucka

Hm, sounds to me like you really shouldn't be surprised if she WAS lettin' some other dude smash.

Just sayin'...

Originally Posted by J23S

Hit em with the MJ super punch combo
1e4en7.gif

roll.gif
i need moonwalker !!! i ain't know someone could do the super machoman spin punch in real life

oh yeh ... OP smh ... you shouldn't have hung up ... if they call again ... just be like oh yeh ... whas her name ... and identify something on her thatyou wouldn't see unless she was naked ... still OD though
laugh.gif

Alright, some dude called me from a blocked number and said "I @%%#++ your girl" and hung up. I confronted my girl and she said its just somebody playing with me. I believe her because I live with her, and she doesn't seem like the type to ever pull something like that. She goes to school, then work, then comes home everyday. Never seemed like the type to cheat, she wants to have my kids and whatnot. Never parties or nothin. I know how dudes can hate, but I still feel disrespected.
What would you do?

SCRATCH AND SNIFF
roll.gif

Well first of all you should post her face/and or you two together.

2nd you should definitely smash while y'all are still good cause more than likely you're gonna break up (eventually).

Back
Top Bottom